• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Disxo

Been on exams lately, happy to see lg on the finals, this is going to be a BR major. :D
Huh
This all star game is really fun to see.

impact

Banned
That was my idea! I was going to do it for my black laminate though..

AhVbyiO.jpg

mine looks way better

also nice meme font, one step away from RobN's comic sans screenshots

baby

thank the lord for double ot all star game i didnt miss the finals

mine looks way better

also nice meme font, one step away from RobN's comic sans screenshots

have u not seen the font udiie used to use that has the Os that look like bunnies. that was the memeiest

baby

these eu losers on reddit bitching about the crowd because theyre salty their countries dont sound as good when you chant them :(

Rivitur

Banned
1. Luminosity - $500,000
2. Natus Vincere - $150,000
3-4. Liquid - $70,000
3-4. Astralis - $70,000
5-8. Virtus.pro - $35,000
5-8. CLG - $35,000
5-8. fnatic - $35,000
5-8. NiP - $35,000
9-12. G2 - $8,750
9-12. Gambit - $8,750
9-12. FaZe - $8,750
9-12. mousesports - $8,750
13-16. Cloud9 - $8,750
13-16. EnVyUs - $8,750
13-16. Splyce - $8,750
13-16. FlipSid3 - $8,750

tootsi666

Disappointing end to a good tournament. A shame Na'Vi couldn't recover after the first map. Luminosity solidifying their place as the 2nd best team over Na'Vi after 2 consecutive wins over them.

DH Malmö will be interesting. Can fnatic bounce back?

Rivitur

Banned
Hopefully now the Brazilian teams step their game up and make some international tournaments and actually beat someone who isn't just another Brazilian team.

With this money will fallen move another team to NA like they did with GA?

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
So happy for LG but that second map was so anticlimatic. But anyway, it was their turn to finally win something and I couldn't be happier for them.

Also, how about a Gaf game to finish the day?

baby

So happy for LG but that second map was so anticlimatic. But anyway, it was their turn to finally win something and I couldn't be happier for them.

Also, how about a Gaf game to finish the day?

tried to, but theres like 5 people already doing matchmaking, some of which dont want to play a 10 man so i dont think well be able to get 10

I'm glad Na'Vi didn't win.

I want Na'Vi to forever look back at their careers and think, "yeah we were okay. But we were never good enough to win a major. We were never good enough to be Top 3."

Also, only 57 points this major. :( Was hoping to get a gold again like in Cluj, but who would have expected all these fucking upsets this major. :/

Top Bottom