• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Hixx

i didnt even see you wanted to do a 10 man

but we got 3 MM wins. and we met Karl Pilkington again and he was very angry at Vinka.

Ludono

7031e94ed8b756d4bc728abb3d84f22a.png
Shrood ;-;

Also played absolute trash today, super tilted Quiche wasn't helping :(

MayMay

Banned
Does downloading demos take forever for anyone else or just me? It used to be so fast, but lately it feels like it takes forever to download one from Valves stupid servers

Edit:

From the MM earlier today lol

frbrr

demos have always been really slow to download.

and lol, taking mid was the only reason they got any t rounds at all.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Started my own CS:GO server. Based in Portland, OR. If anyone wants to test it, check it out, play, w/e. I will be looking for admins, and other people, if you are interested, pm me.

server is 73.240.197.62:27015.

tootsi666

http://fragbite.se/cs/news/38810/fnatic-to-miss-dreamhack-malmo-due-to-olofm-injury

DreamHack Masters Malmö suffers a set-back when Fnatic is forced to skip the $250,000 tournament due to Olof "olofmeister" Kajbjer's arm injury, while Na`Vi:s Ladislav "GuardiaN" Kovács is at risk of staying home as well.

Understandable considering both were underperforming at MLG.

https://twitter.com/paufCSGO/status/716993391859539968
LGB?

Edit. https://twitter.com/jwCSGO/status/717004402683457536

Hixx

we have like 3 or 4 Americans play usually

its the west coasters that we dont like

edit: would be a bummer if Na'Vi dropped out, Malmo could be another great event.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
How sick would it be if we had stages like this in CSGO?

22020406174_e13ccf01e7_k.jpg

The atmosphere is fucking amazing when the fans circuit the stage and it also dramatically reduces downtime as they can setup four desks on the four sides of the stage so the teams that play next can already set up their gear and warmup while the previous match is still going on.

Dreamhack Winter 2014 had a stage like this on a smaller scale and the atmosphere was crazy for how small the crowd was.

cHinzo

How sick would it be if we had stages like this in CSGO?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgTODsmyW0I

I fucking love 360° stages in the middle of the arena. The atmosphere is amazing when the fans circuit the stage and it also dramatically reduces downtime as they can setup four desks on the four sides of the stage so the teams that play next can already set up their gear and warmup while the previous match is still going on.

Dreamhack 2014 had a 360° stage on a smaller scale and the atmosphere was crazy for how small the crowd was.

Would be great, but to be fair that was the grand finals of the World Championship in LoL. Of course it looks hype as fck. :d

Mokoi

Banned
Started my own CS:GO server. Based in Portland, OR. If anyone wants to test it, check it out, play, w/e. I will be looking for admins, and other people, if you are interested, pm me.

server is 73.240.197.62:27015.
Will check out on the weekend. Can people start a game via commands? Whats that shit called ebot or something.

Any way I could get in on a 10 man some time? Here is my submission video. I'm on EDT.
Sorry Im going to need more than a frag clip. Please send resume, more clips, social, bank info to mokoguides@gmail.com
Fyi there is a p250 sand dune application fee.

MayMay

Banned
Aight, reposting this because some ppl actually dropped out after I removed my earlier post thinking we were full. EU 10man in 1-2 hours or so, NAs welcome though.

Confrontation
Mayhem
Overdoziz
Hixx
Wooden
Rob
Quiche (probably)
Penny (maybe)
baby

Need more ppl. An 11th person would be handy as well because Confrontation might have to leave at some point.

baby

Aight, reposting this because some ppl actually dropped out after I removed my earlier post thinking we were full. EU 10man in 1-2 hours or so, NAs welcome though.

Confrontation
Mayhem
Overdoziz
Hixx
Wooden
Rob
Quiche (probably)
Penny (maybe)

Need more ppl. An 11th person would be handy as well because Confrontation might have to leave at some point.

i can play in 2 hours, so i can be the 11th if you start earlier

Just waited in line for 30 minutes to get G2 signatures... Was right in front of the line when they got up and left cause their signing session was over. :(

The MLG employee in front of me said "ANYONE BEHIND ME IS NOT GETTING A SIGNATURE YOU CAN TRY BUT YOU WONT GET IT". I thought he was a trolling attendee since he only had a VIP badge. :(

(Scream was still nice enough to take a picture with me)

Ran into G2 at the airport today. :) got all of their signatures and a picture with Smithz. That magic.

MayMay

Banned
The game of "hey I wonder how many ppl that said they'd play arent around when we start the 10man" is very fun every once in a while lol

Top Bottom