• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Rivitur

Banned
Mad cuz, They know me as the headshot machine. They know me from the highlight they see. They know me from the matches they watch. They talk about my one taps and they think for me aiming is so easy. I just go into a match and that's it. But my aim, it's comes from more than just a game. For me - aim - it is about precision... This part people don't see. This part, it does not show up in highlights. When I sit down to play everything already is a part of me...

frbrr

B L A C K D D K

Wierd though. Closed qualifiers are starting in 3 hours? No word on who the teams are? Have the teams been keeping this hush for weeks?

I'm guessing all the top teams who aren't in e-league will be in this. co-ownership of the league was what e-league couldn't do.

e90Mark

Anything good?

Unfortunately no. :( Forever unlucky.

A few friends asked me to stream it via steam broadcast, and I muted my mic while we were discord and I could hear the disbelief as I somehow got through 50 cases with maybe 1-2 pinks and getting trolled by 3-4 hyper beasts passing by.

Feels bad.

impact

Banned
SK2003
HeatoN, Potti, fisker, elemeNt, SpawN

EYE
vilden, bevah, Crw, Hyper, archie

Team9/Adrenaline
XeqtR, vesslan, NotoriouS, GoodFella, natu

gonna get to watch the greatest CS player of all time (elemeNt) play the second worst version of CS. Too bad no MYM team with prb, REAL, juve9, face, GeT_RiGhT :(

baby

SK2003
HeatoN, Potti, fisker, elemeNt, SpawN

EYE
vilden, bevah, Crw, Hyper, archie

Team9/Adrenaline
XeqtR, vesslan, NotoriouS, GoodFella, natu

gonna get to watch the greatest CS player of all time (elemeNt) play the second worst version of CS. Too bad no MYM team with prb, REAL, juve9, face, GeT_RiGhT :(

when/where?

MayMay

Banned
Unfortunately no. :( Forever unlucky.

A few friends asked me to stream it via steam broadcast, and I muted my mic while we were discord and I could hear the disbelief as I somehow got through 50 cases with maybe 1-2 pinks and getting trolled by 3-4 hyper beasts passing by.

Feels bad.

Damn, better luck next time!
Don't do this again lol

e90Mark

Damn, better luck next time!
Don't do this again lol

I did it last month but with various cases and did better, but nowhere near my initial investment. I should probably stop and just put this money towards a knife/cool skin. Funny how I hate gambling IRL, but I will do stupid shit like this.

I need to stop watching
JoshOG
, because he has an unreal amount of luck.

baby

I did it last month but with various cases and did better, but nowhere near my initial investment. I should probably stop and just put this money towards a knife/cool skin. Funny how I hate gambling IRL, but I will do stupid shit like this.

I need to stop watching
JoshOG
, because he has an unreal amount of luck.

streamers also open like... thousands of cases. obviously they win eventually but they only make a profit because tons of it is donated and they get sream revenue while doing it

e90Mark

streamers also open like... thousands of cases. obviously they win eventually but they only make a profit because tons of it is donated and they get sream revenue while doing it

Not really looking to make a profit, just wanting to unbox a knife because I haven't done so yet.

Enhanced Steam tells me I'd have to unbox multiple knives in a row to make a profit, lol.

Hixx

"To accommodate a wider range of teams, players are now allowed to participate if they played in the most recent Major, provided their team does not consist of three or more players who played together in that event (such teams would already be directly invited to the qualifier or Major)."

Wahey.

You can live at my place

MayMay my friend. <3 sorry for being an annoying cunt to you guys. I promise I'll be polite and respectful at the event with you. :D

I'd be happy to pay you for allowing me to stay at your place as well. Hit me up what's fair to you, or even what a motel/hotel will cost, and you can name me your price. :)

Edit:
Edit: Wait no, you cant.

Dang. Man MayMay you just won't accept my apology will you. :(

Still let me know if you want to meet at Cologne, I'll buy you a beer/lunch/dinner.

MayMay

Banned
I wasnt even joking, even if I wanted you couldnt stay here lol

Regarding a meetup, we'll figure something out if I attend the event.

Josh5890

Is there a quicker way to get to level 3 besides Arms Race? I feel like it is taking me forever. For what it is worth I usually end up around level 10-12 at the end of a match.

Mokoi

Banned
dfvVnmP.jpg
10 dude around 6 Texas time?

Spots
1. Me of course
2. Bot 1
3. Bot 2
4. Bot 3
More bots

Top Bottom