• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Played a match where the entire team was rage hacking - literally throwing smokes everywhere and then shooting us through them.

Then I played a match where my team didn't care and the enemy team kept shit talking.

I think I'm done for a while.

Hacking is pretty common, too common. Ran into a waller/triggerbotter with 42 hours. A few days ago it was a guy with 70 hours.

With Valve giving no fucks, why should they?

baby

bd78c60afd4d8b05ff0209ff63a9cf93.png

whats the chinese version of the jersey shore?

also it seems like everyones a shill for big discord these days

baby

to me it felt like how lg started out as kabum. not really having any success but an impressive showing for a team of their experience

cHinzo

to me it felt like how lg started out as kabum. not really having any success but an impressive showing for a team of their experience
Kabum was really impressive on only one map (which was Mirage) when they started out though. Even beat some EU teams on it.

Edit: lol that Koosta reaction time.

rugioh

Banned
CLG is starting to get real corny

we get it, 'USA USA USA' you don't need to bring your flag to every group stage match you're playing in

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Hacking is pretty common, too common. Ran into a waller/triggerbotter with 42 hours. A few days ago it was a guy with 70 hours.

With Valve giving no fucks, why should they?

Yeah, the worst part is hackers always queue in pairs so even if their team has decent people on it they cant be kicked.

The valve csgo team is also supposed to be tinnnyyyyy.

impact

Banned
MM is indeed shit. Thanks for forcing me to give $7 a month to a scummy company, GabeN. Valve master race something something

baby

who is this geek? https://twitter.com/lolbrna

some streamer? ran into him into mm and he seemed frustrated i wasnt sucking his dick or something. pretty much entirely lost us the game by pushing every round on ct. felt like he was just trying to make clips instead of win or something

also nip doing worse vs. dig than tyloo did vs. lg lmao

rugioh

Banned
It figures, when major pick-ems are on the line NiP are gods and i lose every bet but now they are struggling vs dignitas who couldn't even qualify for the major

What the fuck.

No worries. NiP is gonna give Dignitas the smack down when they face again on Day 3. No mercy this time.

EDIT: Friberg and Pyth were the only ones playing well? What. Come on NiP, NotLikeThis.

What's happening to GeT_RiGhT, he's not playing like the best player in the world should. :( He really needs to wake up.

F0rest please.

cHinzo

who is this geek? https://twitter.com/lolbrna

some streamer? ran into him into mm and he seemed frustrated i wasnt sucking his dick or something. pretty much entirely lost us the game by pushing every round on ct. felt like he was just trying to make clips instead of win or something

also nip doing worse vs. dig than tyloo did vs. lg lmao
That's Best Riven NA. A LoL streamer on Twitch and one of the best one trick ponies in NA. :d Also very young.

baby

That's Best Riven NA. A LoL streamer on Twitch and one of the best one trick ponies in NA. :d Also very young.

also a real dick if im being honest. was trying to remember why i knew the name before, and im pretty sure i 16-0'd him in an esea pug last year. i remember because its one of 2 16-0s ive ever gotten on esea and one of my teammates was a fanboy lol (the match page is gone forever sadly)

cHinzo

now you can play maps other than Dust 2 nice
Hey, we played Inferno, Cache and Mirage yesterday! Anyways, a solid 200-300 fps on most maps yes. Even on Nuke! Can also see through molotovs now instead of watching a black smokescreen with fire beneath and fps dropping below 60 when there are mollies and smokes on the map.

JDB

Banned
Blows my mind that some team out there is going to buy out an entry fragger that makes 2015 friberg look like NiKo

Rivitur

Banned
So shit err I mean frwak is going to complexity and Roca moving on up unless adren as an igl somehow works out but then irakunja would be useless.

impact

Banned
impact isn't content just stomping faceit noobs with me, he wants an actual challenge

what a madman!

Anyone know where I could still buy the blue Zowie GS-R pads? Even used? Tried ebay and didn't see anything
rugio, the one true NA FACEIT player

baby

steel is a lot less depressing to watch when hes playing overwatch. not nearly as depressed or angry as when hes doing rank s pugs

rugioh

Banned
My god. I never get as tilted with this game as I do when I have to smurf and play with my mg1-mge friends. I made the mistake of carrying them out of their actual brackets and now they are just useless in matchmaking. We had a game on cache where 3 people on our team didn't even get into double digit kills. They buy awps but don't know how to use them, never rotate when another site is taken, always bait on T side, don't know how the recoil works on rifles, don't know how to trade as CT or hold sites, never win pistol rounds, and always call cheats on people who are clearly just smurfing and are better than them. It takes everything in my mind body and soul not to explode.

Rivitur

Banned
My god. I never get as tilted with this game as I do when I have to smurf and play with my mg1-mge friends. I made the mistake of carrying them out of their actual brackets and now they are just useless in matchmaking. We had a game on cache where 3 people on our team didn't even get into double digit kills. They buy awps but don't know how to use them, never rotate when another site is taken, always bait on T side, don't know how the recoil works on rifles, don't know how to trade as CT or hold sites, never win pistol rounds, and always call cheats on people who are clearly just smurfing and are better than them. It takes everything in my mind body and soul not to explode.
Trying to boost impact huh?

Top Bottom