• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
Tempo Storm doesn't even get an invite let alone a chance to qualify but Obey Alliance does because in FACEIT Universe, 14-2 in Premier is way more impressive than 16-0 in Premier

TSM barely even plays unless invited because they're a LoL org and for some reason that gets them benefits in CSGO.

life ain't fair man

anyone get this red text error in console on cache (happens on cbble too with a dif file)/know how to fix it
Requesting texture value from var "$bumpmap" which is not a texture value (material: maps/de_cache/metal/metalwall045a_nobump_3074_-8_1645)

baby

Tempo Storm doesn't even get an invite let alone a chance to qualify but Obey Alliance does because in FACEIT Universe, 14-2 in Premier is way more impressive than 16-0 in Premier

TSM barely even plays unless invited because they're a LoL org and for some reason that gets them benefits in CSGO.

"Hello everybody, were in our 4th bootcamp day here in Sweden, our practices are going good and were having the opportunity to play against the best teams in the world, We would like to register our frustration about not beeing invited to the FACEIT Main League beeing the 14th best team in the world. We got invited for a Qualifier of this league (where e.fox got their spot) 3 days before our trip to Sweden, and this qualifier happened while we were here already. besides all that they didnt allow us to play with lags cos in their point of view that would be unfair. We`ll keep walking... RIP Faceit."
-Tempo's coach

just shit timing with the qualifier. who knows, theres still another na spot.

and tsm obviously gets benefits because $$$. i dont think that should even need to be explained

also i can forgive not inviting ts because they also didnt invite the aussies. i love seeing rng fans weep on reddit about how good they are for doing better than oceans team

Rivitur

Banned
10 dude around 6 Texas time?

Spots
1. Me of course
2. Bot 1
3. Bot 2
4. Bot 3
More bots
Count me in, we'll put my 10 and your 10 and play a 20man casual

Congrats to those fucking cheating ass Germans beating my Russian friends in the 2016 edition of the bot world championships.

If Smokeavich had played it would have been over for Dave. Every year Dave cheats his ass off its sickening.

So kio says tomorrow he will announce where he's playing. Early reports say Faze, some say new LDLC lineup, and othesr say kosom.

I just got a temporary cooldown because I did "too good".

2016-04-10.png

I'm still pretty new to this game (still working on winning competitive matches to get ranked), but I did have one of my best games so far:

2016-04-10.png

It sucks that it's gonna take a whole day essentially for me to be able to play ranked again. I was planning on grinding out some more matches today... :(

EDIT: Did some quick Googling and found out this happens after two wins when you're unranked, in order to hinder smurfs from destroying lower levels.

Rivitur

Banned
I just got a temporary cooldown because I did "too good".

2016-04-10.png

I'm still pretty new to this game (still working on winning competitive matches to get ranked), but I did have one of my best games so far:

2016-04-10.png

It sucks that it's gonna take a whole day essentially for me to be able to play ranked again. I was planning on grinding out some more matches today... :(

EDIT: Did some quick Googling and found out this happens after two wins when you're unranked, in order to hinder smurfs from destroying lower levels.
Nah that's normal, 2 wins a day until you hit 10.

USA 10 man tonight!

Let me know

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
the only interesting thing about FaZe is how they haven't kicked fox after being bad for like a year.

I recently had an interesting Reddit conversation with a guy who tried to convince me that Fox is amazing and much, much better than Oskar who I suggested would be a good replacement for Fox. In general it seems that people on Reddit are somehow convinced that Fox has been improving over the last year or so when in fact he has gone from being below average to awful

2015: 0.98 rating, 1.01 k/d, 0.67 average kills per round, 0.67 average deaths per round
2016: 0.88 rating, 0.87 k/d, 0.61 average kills per round, 0.70 average deaths per round

They should just buy out Oskar and drop Fox. They would still have a lack of leadership but at least they'd have 5 individually skilled players then.

Rivitur

Banned
Started my own CS:GO server. Based in Portland, OR. If anyone wants to test it, check it out, play, w/e. I will be looking for admins, and other people, if you are interested, pm me.

server is 73.240.197.62:27015.
Finally got a chance to check it out and despite csgo telling me I'd have 100+ping it was only 81. The settings are set to casual tho but other than that seems nice.

baby

I recently had an interesting Reddit conversation with a guy who tried to convince me that Fox is amazing and much, much better than Oskar who I suggested would be a good replacement for Fox. In general it seems that people on Reddit are somehow convinced that Fox has been improving over the last year or so when in fact he has gone from being below average to awful

2015: 0.98 rating, 1.01 k/d, 0.67 average kills per round, 0.67 average deaths per round
2016: 0.88 rating, 0.87 k/d, 0.61 average kills per round, 0.70 average deaths per round

They should just buy out Oskar and drop Fox. They would still have a lack of leadership but at least they'd have 5 individually skilled players then.

i think it was just that one guy and probably anyone else portugese because i always see calls to have fox cut

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Complexity is soooo bad. I mean, why would you pay two mediocre british guys to move across the globe when you could just get two talented NA players from Premier who would be just as good.
And they have a spot in ELeague and ECS, ridiculious.

On the other hand NRG continues to impress me. They aren't gonna win anything but they are playing very solid and smart CS. The gob b influence defintely shows.

Rivitur

Banned
Aww yeah good ole NA CS. Is calling someone a "brainless fuck head" a bannable offense? I'm asking for a friend since I'm no where near being Nova.

baby

Complexity is soooo bad. I mean, why would you pay two mediocre british guys to move across the globe when you could just get two talented NA players from Premier who would be just as good.
And they have a spot in ELeague and ECS, ridiculious.

On the other hand NRG continues to impress me. They aren't gonna win anything but they are playing very solid and smart CS. The gob b influence defintely shows.

i agree entirely, but with roca gone no premier player would willingly join coL when their team has a higher chance of being in pro league within the next 2 seasons. jason lake really screwed up with this team, and i feel bad for witmer who probably signed the contract because he needed to be salaried.

nrg are very well structured and i feel like just9n and sil3nt are really reaching new heights with gob b teaching them

MayMay

Banned
Was it always impossible to take Steam screenshots from demo replays? It's not working for some reason. As soon as I'm back in the main menu it all works though.

rugioh

Banned
well you are the biggest memer I know outside of maymay

the mouse is for you bro, i will talk about your one taps

I don't even think the ScreamOne is coming out this month anymore. Been a week since those meme commercials at the major and FinalMouse hasn't said shit about a release date. Their PR team is a bunch of jobbers

baby

Was it always impossible to take Steam screenshots from demo replays? It's not working for some reason. As soon as I'm back in the main menu it all works though.

its never been impossible, just different. use devshots_screenshot in console or bind it to a key for demos

JDB

Banned
I don't even think the ScreamOne is coming out this month anymore. Been a week since those meme commercials at the major and FinalMouse hasn't said shit about a release date. Their PR team is a bunch of jobbers

On a scale of League of Nations to Brooklyn Brawler, where do they rank?

MayMay

Banned
Oh my god, I started doing the casual missions - someone fucking kill me

I think I need to play those when I cant fall asleep.. so boring.

impact

Banned
Oh my god, I started doing the casual missions - someone fucking kill me

I think I need to play those when I cant fall asleep.. so boring.

I'm on "get 15 kills with your teammates weapon in casual" so yea I'll probably end up killing myself before that's done

frbrr

yeah casual missions suck, some russian teammate kept shooting me in the head for the entire game when i was trying to get scout kills :(

e90Mark

pretty sure its actually impossible to get them in NA

i gave up
Thought so too. Checked out the normal places with no luck.

Quoted, so you see JDB's response.
rexflo.net is a listed retailer on the zowie site and they have camades in stock

Thanks for that. For some reason I couldn't find the retailer portion on their site.

EDIT: Ordered a black/red one for $24.99 + $8 ship. I figured it was worth since you literally can't find them anywhere else.

Top Bottom