• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

My god. I never get as tilted with this game as I do when I have to smurf and play with my mg1-mge friends. I made the mistake of carrying them out of their actual brackets and now they are just useless in matchmaking. We had a game on cache where 3 people on our team didn't even get into double digit kills. They buy awps but don't know how to use them, never rotate when another site is taken, always bait on T side, don't know how the recoil works on rifles, don't know how to trade as CT or hold sites, never win pistol rounds, and always call cheats on people who are clearly just smurfing and are better than them. It takes everything in my mind body and soul not to explode.

Is it right to even call them MG1-MGE if you boosted them? I think it's better to have them learn like everybody else that's new, struggle to climb. But there is a shitload of smurfs these days due to rank deflation.

impact

Banned
My god. I never get as tilted with this game as I do when I have to smurf and play with my mg1-mge friends. I made the mistake of carrying them out of their actual brackets and now they are just useless in matchmaking. We had a game on cache where 3 people on our team didn't even get into double digit kills. They buy awps but don't know how to use them, never rotate when another site is taken, always bait on T side, don't know how the recoil works on rifles, don't know how to trade as CT or hold sites, never win pistol rounds, and always call cheats on people who are clearly just smurfing and are better than them. It takes everything in my mind body and soul not to explode.

SMURFING is RUINING the GAME!!!1

Rivitur

Banned
Major League Gaming’s Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Major Championship  set new viewership records during its March 30 – April 3 broadcast from Columbus. Audiences generated 71 million video views watched a record-breaking 45 million hours of live broadcast and set a new record of 1.6 million concurrent viewers across web, mobile and in-game streaming during this year’s event.

This breaks the previously-reported CS:GO Major record of 34 million hours viewed and 1.3 million concurrent viewers set at the 2015 CS:GO Major in Cologne, Germany

Boom gottem

Clydefrog

I MM solo-queued (LE rank) for the first time in a long while because, a) I don't know, and b) curiosity.

It was absolute hell. I think the first thing someone said on my team was, "let's get these dank losers".

We lost the first 5 rounds; naturally, one player on the enemy team was dominating us. My teammate named "Goat" then said BRB and quit. He came back 5 seconds later and I was in a 3v1. He was telling me where every enemy was. I ended up abandoning the match 5 rounds later because it was just hackers vs hackers. This game is a mess...

Ludono

TYLOOOOOO
ftNb.png

Now for CSGL to pull a big win as well :D

rugioh

Banned
Is it right to even call them MG1-MGE if you boosted them? I think it's better to have them learn like everybody else that's new, struggle to climb. But there is a shitload of smurfs these days due to rank deflation.

Hell no it isn't right, but I don't know how to say to them 'you guys actually don't deserve those ranks. you should be GN2-GN3 at best so please play solo until you derank back to your proper positions.' They only play MM as a group of 5 so odds of them deranking are very slim now.

So -s1mple -koosta?

lmao in-game music

Whatchu know bout my Java Havana Funkaloo?

Hixx

jdm is going to lose me my bet

this is disgusting

i need an inside man to pull out some wires. a hard ddos

edit: tarik going full fucking moron

rugioh

Banned
yep

they realized me and rugi couldn't possibly have a pick em on them so they decided to actually play good.

fuckin ridiculous, goobers were struggling against NiP with THREAT. nex hadn't gone positive on LAN in like 30 years before that cache game

Hixx

watching via scorebot in class - how did dig win pistol with only 2 kills?

1 player left defusing in the smoke. was just pure chaos, think ast got 4 kills in <2seconds then all of a sudden "bomb has been defused"

edit: dignitas gonna win this np. dupreeh smh

Rivitur

Banned
Choking Danes vs choking Danes? The one with more to lose will lose of course.

With ldlc releasing their teams it seems they will be focusing on one team and we can only assume maniac and existenz will be making a team as part of the french shuffle.

Hell no it isn't right, but I don't know how to say to them 'you guys actually don't deserve those ranks. you should be GN2-GN3 at best so please play solo until you derank back to your proper positions.' They only play MM as a group of 5 so odds of them deranking are very slim now.

So -s1mple -koosta?

Whatchu know bout my Java Havana Funkaloo?
I have a group of friends that I call silvers, but they don't take it seriously. I boosted them a bit then stopped. It isn't fun doing majority of the work. It feels like a constant 3 v 1. Lucky they don't care about me not playing.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Just the other day I was thinking how mixwell would be an ideal pickup for an NA team.
But I wonder who's gonna awp now for Optic?

Rivitur

Banned
Just the other day I was thinking how mixwell would be an ideal pickup for an NA team.
Naf can awp but they might go the VP route of having naf/mix duel awp depending on who wants it.

The rumors were true after all, mixwell had friended some Canadians on twitter a few days back. Gbots made a splash then got gutted lol

So can we expect TSM / echo fox / and other shot NA teams in on this shuffle

baby

itd have to be daps or mixwell, right? it would be dumb to pull any of the other 3 off of rifles

that being said im skeptical about this move, seeing as ive heard more about the uk scene than i ever did about the spanish scene and none of his esea teams have made it out of main

cHinzo

itd have to be daps or mixwell, right? it would be dumb to pull any of the other 3 off of rifles

that being said im skeptical about this move, seeing as ive heard more about the uk scene than i ever did about the spanish scene and none of his esea teams have made it out of main

Mixwell is the best Spanish player though, but stuck in the Spain scene. Kinda like how Fox was stuck at K1ck in Portugal for decades. I guess Mixwell is gonna AWP for Optic.

baby

Mixwell is the best Spanish player though, but stuck in the Spain scene. Kinda like how Fox was stuck at K1ck in Portugal for decades. I guess Mixwell is gonna AWP for Optic.

yea and fox is just putting out a stand up performance right along side dephh

saving players from shit scenes works out just...
9dbbd250b3d2942ba8a06ef21124ffb8.png

so...
8654cd78c71c25f9ec83cefd88387a97.png

well...

MayMay

Banned
and then you wanted a boost and I didnt understand where and then we tried it and failed and then got mollied and died and it was awfulllll

jk well done

Top Bottom