• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

xezuru

Is there like a GAF CSGO discord or something?

I literally haven't played CS since 1.6 and have semi-interest coming back to it, would help to have a starting point.

MayMay

Banned
Welcome to the thread!

We don't have a Discord - yet - but we might switch to it soon. At the moment there's just a Mumble that we use when we're actually playing.

baby

Is there like a GAF CSGO discord or something?

I literally haven't played CS since 1.6 and have semi-interest coming back to it, would help to have a starting point.

yet another shill for big discord. is anywhere safe?

My discord senses tingled. That thing is garbage. Also complimentary eat a dick to everyone being able to play ds3 rn

game deleted my save its shit

MayMay

Banned
littleworm was onto something, Discord is pretty great tbh

I guess CSGAF does not really need an IRC chat but it's a pretty good replacement for stuff like that.

Mokoi

Banned
game deleted my save its shit
Not backing up saves everyone millisecond. what r u casual

littleworm was onto something, Discord is pretty great tbh

I guess CSGAF does not really need an IRC chat but it's a pretty good replacement for stuff like that.
Damm everyone getting paid off. Havent seen such undehand tatics since i blackmailed that professor.

MayMay

Banned
they got to the furry man...............

I don't know what that is

f4ec04ee21.jpg

Also your DS3 save got deleted? RIP the pyromancy dream

xezuru

Lol the discord hate, trust me i'd prefer mumble or ventrilo or something but eh it's free and i'd rather use it for matchmaking purposes then go back to irc

still stands though, don't really know where to start with GO, bad enough I have to level up from scratch.

Mokoi

Banned
Lol the discord hate, trust me i'd prefer mumble or ventrilo or something but eh it's free and i'd rather use it for matchmaking purposes then go back to irc

still stands though, don't really know where to start with GO, bad enough I have to level up from scratch.
Good luck tryin fo get some starting players here. I would play with ya if needed but im hardly on only late weekends, and i got ds3 to catch up on. Hf with that rank 3 amigo. I would recommend just friending some decent doods u find in mm, and doing some bot dms to get that aim up.

baby

I don't know what that is

-deleted eldritch horror-

Also your DS3 save got deleted? RIP the pyromancy dream

probably a good thing, it cheesed everything up to tree man basically

now if i start a new run ill have to relearn how to play dark souls for real

if quiche's friend wasnt such a bitch about playing with new people i wouldnt have been in game when steam when it went down, therefore its quiches friends fault

Good luck tryin fo get some starting players here. I would play with ya if needed but im hardly on only late weekends, and i got ds3 to catch up on. Hf with that rank 3 amigo. I would recommend just friending some decent doods u find in mm, and doing some bot dms to get that aim up.

Or he can play with the all star weeb team :>

baby

Knowing ShahZam's history we are not getting the whole story of why he was kicked. However, not scrimming for a whole month and daps missing out on the DH Austin qualifiers because he slept in is really fucking shitty.

That team probably won't last very long.

shahz is gossipy, not a liar. i cant remember a time he outright lied about anything hes leaked

baby

taking a map off lg makes what liquid did like... a little less embarrassing. still wish cz was here tho, they were so fun to watch at the minor

baby

im gonna start wearing a baseball cap like the chinese dude with the guinea pig balanced on his head so ill get good at cs

Guardian is going to be playing in the Malmo playoffs. So if he is really better than Navi should win the tournament easily.

nah tyloo to be champs

baby

How exactly is that an upset. Godsent didn't even make it through the EU qualifier for the major!

Awesome to see Tyloo taking off some maps from the other teams during this tournament.

because clg blows

lg threw for narrative purposes

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I knew they had been utterly dominating the asian scene but I'd have never thought they'd be this good.
It didn't even look like a fluke performance or anything. They have insane aim and really good strats and will also only get better with time.

So are LG out or in some kind of loser bracket?

They're out

Top Bottom