• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

rugioh

Banned
I gotta give it to CLG, slowly but surely they are improving. They haven't seen a huge payoff yet but they're hardly getting blown out by T2 euros anymore at least. Is Pita the NA whisperer?

Rivitur

Banned
The map was lost the moment CLG ended the half with the cursed 12-3 score.
I always say in a pro match you better make sure they only get 2 rounds if you're going to win a half big. 1 pistol and a streak starts because you start saving giving up rounds for free and the other team starts gaining confidence.

rugioh

Banned
7FO9a8A.png

Choking at the end of maps is slightly better than where they were before pita (getting memed on outright)

MayMay

Banned
wtf happened while i was not looking

ae4c5d6a28.jpg

damn

Edit: LMAO I didnt even see it was a BO3 - holy fuck I should've followed the thread today.

Astralis don't do it please.

Come on NiP use some NiP magic. You won't need it to beat the other Tier 2 scrubs in the Playoffs.

Pronax, Tyloo, Na'Vi are all eZ. Just gotta beat Astralis!

Rivitur

Banned
Risky going back to the minor bois!!!!

They definitely can compete. And nami is a beast..
Astralis don't do it please.

Come on NiP use some NiP magic. You won't need it to beat the other Tier 2 scrubs in the Playoffs.

Pronax, Tyloo, Na'Vi are all eZ. Just gotta beat Astralis!
Scared of dignitas, mous, and VP huh?

Zemm

I wonder if we'd have a good French team if the scene wasn't full of immature kiddies that rotate through the same few teams every few months. They have no idea how to build an actual team.

EblM7e7.gif

:(

I wish Astralis would stop playing against NiP early on in Tournaments. Really hate having to see my second favorite team get crushed every time.

Even MLG Columbus would have been the same, If NiP had Pyth and beat Na'Vi, NiP would have had to have taken out Astralis again, like always. :(

Stop making my boys hurt my boys. :(

Top Bottom