• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

for reference - i bought this 12 hours ago:

oK6Wb76l.jpg

10 man later today? Havent played CSGO in like 2 weeks lol.

I was about to post the same thing. No CS on tonight and I haven't promised anyone else I will play with them yet! I'm in if we can get 10.

edit - I also forgot about something I have to do so I am still in but only if it is a later one. I'll be free from about 8:30/9pm is my guess.

Hixx

fatal
quiche
hixx
mayhem
haribi
iggypoop
overdoziz
udiie
baby

i guess around 9.30-10pm UK (2.5 hours from this post)

1 more

MayMay

Banned
mayhem this lvl is so fun for pvp

pretty much non-stop 3v3s

the fact that it's a nice looking area is an added bonus.. man I should really get the game on PC already. I'm dying to replay it and get into some srs PvP that I just couldnt be bothered with on PS4.

mcz117chief

Guys, is it normal to be placed in Silver 1 after placements? I finished my placement a couple of days ago and I got thrown into Silver 1 where I proceed to be called a hacker and aim-botter when I have a score of 150+ almost every match using sub par weapons and yet the game won't increase my rank. What's up with that?

MayMay

Banned
I guess it's kinda normal now - Ive seen quite a few ppl get placed into Silver 1 after the rank update a while ago.

Enjoy stomping ppl while it lasts, you should start ranking up soon

Rivitur

Banned
Guys, is it normal to be placed in Silver 1 after placements? I finished my placement a couple of days ago and I got thrown into Silver 1 where I proceed to be called a hacker and aim-botter when I have a score of 150+ almost every match using sub par weapons and yet the game won't increase my rank. What's up with that?
It's normal, you get 2-3 wins in a row there you'll rank up

Tyloo with the pistol bois!

Top Bottom