• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

2 cs-gaf bans in one day. Feels bad man.

impacts is the only one anybody could care about. the only thing i care about in regards to riv's ban is whether or not its permanent.

is this nip actually being good or vp just being very very bad at everything that isnt a major

baby

that nip magic - no matter the team, no matter the lead, nip can throw

also pyth lol... go back to wfx man its where you belong

Hixx

this is honestly worse than fucking ScreaMs advert

oh my god

theres not even any "for me, aim is about precision" moments

baby

Godsent vs NiP. Free road to the finals for NiP.

b7367b6a6abb1b54288988f805634633.png

sike

I told myself I'd go EnVyUs over Na'Vi, cause I'm feeling my boys in blue. and with kennyS having Titan level's of performance right now... if he plays like this tomorrow, Na'Vi has no chance my friends.

But... the odds in Na'Vi's favor are not bad. Kind of feel like going for Na'Vi, getting that "Safe" win, and putting all my money on NiP vs GodSent for max profits.

but knowing I'd go against my gut feeling of EnVyUs, I'd probably lose because I played myself, lol.

baby

lol swedish washups + fuck up losing to swedish rejects on their map pick

if you had told me 3 years ago that the only reason nip would be winning against a newish team of not-so-great players was because xizt was carrying......

I started watching CSGO after Katowice 2015... Other than FragBite Masters... Is this the first time I actually see NiP in the Grand Finals? I actually don't know. I know I've seen them in a LOT of Semi-finals beforeZ

Anyways, GO NINJAS!!! <3 <3 <3

Max betting on NiP the whole tournament worked out for me.

Dignitas doesn't count

NiP would have won Columbus if fucking Valve let us have Pyth. Such bullshit. We would have murked Na'Vi and Luminsoity, and murked Astralis.

Qassim

I follow pretty much the entire pro CS scene on twitter (at least top 15 upwards + casters/analysts/hosts) and pretty much everyone seems super happy for NiP finally getting a win after so long.

It maybe wasn't Na'Vi's best performance, but NiP played some really good, solid, disciplined CS for much of this tournament. It's pretty much the first real change in NiP's play style ... credit to THREAT & the players for finally accepting to the changes.

TUSR

Banned
Valve didn't let Pyth play at MLG Columbus even though Pyth would have arrived on Day 2. Valve wouldn't let NiP play one stupid match, against Flipsid3 with a stand in and play with Pyth the rest of the tournament.

its an unfortunate situation

but the rules exist for other purposes too, you cant make an exception to these just because there were issues with acquiring a visa

your disappoint/whatever is misplaced

Top Bottom