• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Hey Quiche, are you looking to sell your Shadow Daggers? Thinking of buying a pair of Shadow Daggers. Let me know if you're interested in selling Tay Tay's Buttplug. :D

Pennywise

penny is old af
giphy.gif

I queued twice on my alt on dust 2

lost twice

i cri evrytiem

Should have stopped, like everyone else.

Hixx

quiche is going to one of her concerts in october he should get an actual buttplug and try to throw it at her then get it back and see how much he could sell the smellz for

I sold them about a month ago and honestly am expecting to buy them back soon haha. sorry.
No worries. Just gonna try and buy them on OPSKINS then. For some stupid reason, it wants my Drivers Licenses and two forms of address verification to allow me to buy a $150 skin off the site... But $90 skins are fine to buy with no proof. -.-

Just don't feel comfortable giving the site that type of stuff. Will probably just add $90 to my account this week, wait a week, add another $50, and buy the skins later.

While I gave up playing CSGO, I thought I drop by to tell you all an interesting story:

Was at school and was assigned with some other students in a final coding project. All of the students I'm working with are self proclaimed hardcore CSGO players. A couple of them are global elites.

Turns out they use toggle hacks by a subscription service so they can get the edge over their opponents. Says they have over 1000 hours on a cheating account.

I straight up said, "You guys are part of the problem and I can't stand cheaters."

Their response?

"It's not that bad man. In fact, our aim bots have helped us get really good at aiming! Seriously, my aim is much better now."

I finished up the minimal amount of work and left class early perplexed and pissed that people could be so incredibly stupid. I hope they fail the class.

Sajjaja

While I gave up playing CSGO, I thought I drop by to tell you all an interesting story:

Was at school and was assigned with some other students in a final coding project. All of the students I'm working with are self proclaimed hardcore CSGO players. A couple of them are global elites.

Turns out they use toggle hacks by a subscription service so they can get the edge over their opponents. Says they have over 1000 hours on a cheating account.

I straight up said, "You guys are part of the problem and I can't stand cheaters."

Their response?

"It's not that bad man. In fact, our aim bots have helped us get really good at aiming! Seriously, my aim is much better now."

I finished up the minimal amount of work and left class early perplexed and pissed that people could be so incredibly stupid. I hope they fail the class.

lol damn, aiming better with an aim bot? That's crazy talk.

lol damn, aiming better with an aim bot? That's crazy talk.

Yeah I have no idea how people can look at me seriously and try to convince me that cheating makes them a legitimately better player.

I miss CS in some ways and always will, but that pretty much showed why I no longer want to tolerate the community in my free time lol.

The fact that he has 1000 hours of cheating just confirmed to me how many people I encountered were probably doing the same.

Clydefrog

Their response?

maxresdefault.jpg

are you fucking serious?

that john denver is full of shit, man

rugioh

Banned

Their response?

Shoulda swung on em

Ludono

So this age thread in offtopic got me thinking..

who's the oldest person in CSGAF!?

or the youngest? I always thought everyone here was in their 20's but there are a lot more sub-20 than I realised.

Also WHO ELSE WANTS TO COME TO LONDON AND GET SMASHED WITH QUICHE AND I?

baby

or the youngest? I always thought everyone here was in their 20's but there are a lot more sub-20 than I realised.

Also WHO ELSE WANTS TO COME TO LONDON AND GET SMASHED WITH QUICHE AND I?

i think mayhem and i are the only 2 under 20, with me being the youngest at 18. will be 19 in a couple weeks tho

Mokoi

Banned
I been thinking, but as it stands is csgo in a good state gameplay wise? I mean the only thing i can think of right now is getting a good implementation of the pistol running spread.

I would also like the old awp back. :(

baby

I been thinking, but as it stands is csgo in a good state gameplay wise? I mean the only thing i can think of right now is getting a good implementation of the pistol running spread.

i think jump scouting is stupid and should be removed but its clear valve thinks that is a feature, not a bug. maybe the same for smgs with running and jumping accuracy. those plus the pistol thing are all i have to complain about, but tbh if they left the game like this i wouldnt really mind all that much

cHinzo

The run and gun style of pistols can get nerfed as well as jump shooting. I think the rifles are fine though.

Ludono

i think jump scouting is stupid and should be removed but its clear valve thinks that is a feature, not a bug. maybe the same for smgs with running and jumping accuracy. those plus the pistol thing are all i have to complain about, but tbh if they left the game like this i wouldnt really mind all that much

Jump scouting at least requires skill though, RNG bullshit is way more annoying.

I shall join the group of the 20+ people in June when I finally turn 20

Yooo let's go to Berlin and get LIT :D

baby

Jump scouting at least requires skill though, RNG bullshit is way more annoying.

it takes more skill to counter than it does to use, even when using rifles in the 2700 - 4750 dollar range while the scout is only 1700. that shouldnt happen. while you can argue that the scout is situational, so is the awp. if they want jump scouting to be a feature, they should restore the 1.6 pricing at the very least

Top Bottom