• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

JDB

Banned
ESL changing their Pro League rules just in time to save VP from relegation :D

What a fucking joke.

Denial got blown up so that Renegades could just get some Wild Card spot when they could have done this same shit last season. Now to save this Polish garbage from Premier they literally pull this rule out of their ass, as just yesterday they were basically guaranteed to be relegated after FaZe and F3 won matches. This scene is still a joke. Let's just keep rewarding all these teams that haven't been relevant since 2014 like compLexity and Virtus Pro

cHinzo

What a fucking joke.

Denial got blown up so that Renegades could just get some Wild Card spot when they could have done this same shit last season. Now to save this Polish garbage from Premier they literally pull this rule out of their ass, as just yesterday they were basically guaranteed to be relegated after FaZe and F3 won matches. This scene is still a joke. Let's just keep rewarding all these teams that haven't been relevant since 2014 like compLexity and Virtus Pro

Yeah keep telling that to yourself when VP won ESL Dubai, the ESEA S18 finals and the two CEVO finals last year lol.

xezuru

that fucking face when you realize after never playing since 1.6, you're forced to play years of condition-zero esque bot campaigns to level up to actually play the game.

good times

JDB

Banned
Yeah keep telling that to yourself when VP won ESL Dubai, the ESEA S18 finals and the two CEVO finals last year lol.

Oh boy, CEVO finals!

Well then, in that case get fucked NiP and Fnatic. Your 87-0 and 6 straight international wins mean nothing.

MayMay

Banned
Oh SHIT -

"Nuke has returned to the Active Duty pool, and Inferno is in the reserves"

Bye Inferno!

And yeah, that Prime Matchmaking sounds interesting because you're forced to link your phone.. that might really do something against cheaters/smurfs because its a bit bothersome to get a new phone number every time.

"If you own multiple CS:GO accounts, be sure to upgrade your favorite one since you can only upgrade one CS:GO account to Prime status with your qualifying phone number."

This is an interesting experiment, good idea Valve.

MayMay

Banned
37b6aea047.jpg

Cool icon!

Oh SHIT -

"Nuke has returned to the Active Duty pool, and Inferno is in the reserves"

Bye Inferno!

And yeah, that Prime Matchmaking sounds interesting because you're forced to link your phone.. that might really do something against cheaters/smurfs because its a bit bothersome to get a new phone number every time.

"If you own multiple CS:GO accounts, be sure to upgrade your favorite one since you can only upgrade one CS:GO account to Prime status with your qualifying phone number."

This is an interesting experiment, good idea Valve.

Very interesting.

baby

im glad they put so much effort into improving nuke from its release version before instating it into active duty. oh wait

for the record, theyve updated nuke twice. once for clipping issues and a flashbang bug, and one for improved bot naviagation. 10/10. cant be bothered to optimize it at alll

im glad they put so much effort into improving nuke from its release version before instating it into active duty. oh wait

for the record, theyve updated nuke twice. once for clipping issues and a flashbang bug, and one for improved bot naviagation. 10/10. cant be bothered to optimize it at alll

Putting maps into the active duty pool is the only way Valve gets feedback.

MayMay

Banned
Nuke seems alright to me, apart from the performance. RIP your laptop, baby.

I guess it was kind of known but now we have confirmation that Inferno is the next map that's getting an overhaul and that excites me.

Very interesting.

Yeah, in theory this should help with the cheater and smurf problem because who'd go through all the trouble of getting a new phone number just to smurf/cheat in the prime queue.. right? They wouldnt do that - right? ;-;

There's probably gonna be enough crazy ppl that actually will get themselves a few phone numbers to do just that >_>

At least they're not accepting voip phone numbers, that would've been a problem since ppl can get a lot of them really fast and for free.

baby

Putting maps into the active duty pool is the only way Valve gets feedback.

people gave hella feedback on that match for like the first 3 weeks of the operation. there were 100s of threads in the subreddit about how shit the optimization is. when people were actively playing it they just didnt listen at all and didnt update it so dont give me that shit

the only reason people stopped playing it is because it wasnt getting fixed

Yeah, in theory this should help with the cheater and smurf problem because who'd go through all the trouble of getting a new phone number just to smurf/cheat in the prime queue.. right? They wouldnt do that - right? ;-;

Joke's on them, I already have two phones! My own phone and a work phone. I'll just add a smurf to my work phone. I'm not cheating though, maybe cheats will be less common now.

My main is Silver Elite Master so I have no use for a smurf now, but maybe one day.

MayMay

Banned
I'm on the list by default now? lmao

Well, I just came home and now have to work on an assignment that Ill have to hand in in the next 3 hours so I might not be done in time for when you guys start. We'll see.

Top Bottom