• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

bQXZkkO.png

three of the enemy team from one game all got VAC banned ffs.

VAC doing work right here!

Mokoi

Banned
This prime thing is slippery slope. First phone number then next they'll require all players to sumbit hair sample from da ballsack.

frbrr

just ban everyone with an anime avatar.
It would take out some good people, but let's be real, it would also remove almost every single cheater.

baby

optic pick up a main player: wow what a great up and coming player whos just been stuck on bad teams

c9 pick up a premier player whos last team is currently #2 seed: looooool na cs he only speaks english he cant be even okay

baby

Ya it is

Shoutout to the Carolina Core

IMO this is the way casual mode SHOULD be. I hope more server hosts take note and making this mode more prominent in community casual

ya id also love some kind of mm service for it so i dont have to play a half empty game that doesnt get finished out

I'm actually struggling to not derank to Gold Nova Master on my main.

Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Impact give me your trade url this Tiger Tooth is all yours.

Mokoi

Banned
Liquid choke kings
Yo avatar is ace, and reminds me I still haven't got the pc version yet. 60 bucks tho wtf KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.

Ill just finish vita version.

Whoever can get from to stop makin souls shit and bring back Armored core gets ultra vio bayo and ultra vio m9 bayo.

Top Bottom