• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

I know nothing about Fade Percentages, what are these Daggers, and are they nice?

I just put in a buy order and got these for $150, didn't get to inspect them before hand for fade percentages or anything.

F963AA367C3D17D28FA45F02197FD9991106039B

Totes not hiding my rank from the shame. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

impact

Banned
I thought I was DMG.

I'm MG1 trash now. :(

EDIT: are the Shadow Daggers suppose to shake your screen everytime I you pull them out/ left click an object?

You were never a real DMG. Back when the ranks were fucked even brand new players were getting ranked DMG as their first rank. Now you're in your actual rank and you will be stuck there until you find people to carry you, or you grab a brain and stop using a controller.

and now that these noobs are LEM I gotta start playing MM again and get global back. I can't only be one rank higher than maymay and RobNbAnKz

MayMay

Banned
And then you'd be the same rank as god Haribi/eeb0 which.. also doesnt make sense :D

good luck and jk I guess

Edit: Actually nvm, I think he's Supreme - but only because we lose every game he plays with us ._. Dragging him down.

impact

Banned
I've never played with you guys with less than 100 ping so idk how you could make that judgement, but ok lol

If we played 10 mans on an NA server I'd eat all you Euros for lunch like a butter and cheese sandwich. stayfreeyaberniesanders

You were never a real DMG. Back when the ranks were fucked even brand new players were getting ranked DMG as their first rank. Now you're in your actual rank and you will be stuck there until you find people to carry you, or you grab a brain and stop using a controller.

and now that these noobs are LEM I gotta start playing MM again and get global back. I can't only be one rank higher than maymay and RobNbAnKz
Even after the ranks were fixed, I stayed LE/DMG for like another 100 games/months. It's only this last month that I've gone done so far I can't even get back to MGE.

I'm blaming it on my stupid job honestly. I work 6 days a week and get home every afternoon super tired and I can't play CS well. :( I don't think a Mouse/Keyboard would fix that. Maybe it will.

I've never played with you guys with less than 100 ping so idk how you could make that judgement, but ok lol

If we played 10 mans on an NA server I'd eat all you Euros for lunch like a butter and cheese sandwich. stayfreeyaberniesanders

You really need to hit the DMs more, can't keep getting rekt by an MGE shitty.

Is buying a Howl considered a safe investment? It's more expensive than it was last year, so I'd be late into the party, but it should only go up in price now right?

and what's a better name:

Howllu or hAllu (Allu stickers on for easy recognition of the Pun)
I No Longer Xizt

EDIT: Safe investment meaning, if I want to sell it say half a year from now, I'll sell it for equal/slightly less/slightly more. Don't expect it to rise another hundred, just want to ensure I don't really "waste" anything owning one.

MayMay

Banned
Maybe something along the lines of "I bought this even though I use a contr(h)owl-er"

To answer the question, unless the market crashes it's probably a safe investment? I mean, there's only a limited number of them so its not like they'll drop in price like dragonlores. It's probably the "safest" investment you can make because of that.

rugioh

Banned
How can a man who plays on controller can look himself in the mirror and justify buying a M4 Howl instead of a mouse and keyboard. What a trife life we live in.

Ended up deciding to stick with my EC1-A instead of buying the Logitech G900, because my aim has been crazy good lately and I don't want to have to relearn a new grip/shape if I'm doing well as it is. This Zowie GS-R I just bought is dope though. It doesn't seem to lose glide or get residue stuck in the fibers like my QCK+ did.

Ludono

thanks keyboard and mouse for blessing me with this rankup

So you only throw matches when you play with me? :mad:

Also, I bought my Howl off of someone here on GAF, forgot who for $200, was kicking myself at the time for blowing $200 on a digital item.... and now well, might sell it off to pay for my next semester if my summer job doesn't pay enough :p

impact

Banned
How can a man who plays on controller can look himself in the mirror and justify buying a M4 Howl instead of a mouse and keyboard. What a trife life we live in.

Ended up deciding to stick with my EC1-A instead of buying the Logitech G900, because my aim has been crazy good lately and I don't want to have to relearn a new grip/shape if I'm doing well as it is. This Zowie GS-R I just bought is dope though. It doesn't seem to lose glide or get residue stuck in the fibers like my QCK+ did.

I do so much marketing for them I figured they'd have sent me a GS-R by now

baby

So you only throw matches when you play with me? :mad:

Also, I bought my Howl off of someone here on GAF, forgot who for $200, was kicking myself at the time for blowing $200 on a digital item.... and now well, might sell it off to pay for my next semester if my summer job doesn't pay enough :p

i wish i had a skin worth $30,000

Hixx

Good old matchmaking.

Match 1: "incredible" couple of players on the other team. One was a rager despite winning like 16-6 or some shit it was hilarious
Match 2: 3 members of a nerd clan with matching avatars etc. Smashed them easy.
Match 3: "incredible" couple of players boosting fucking gold novas.

You get one competitive game out of every dozen, maybe.

Ludono

i wish i had a skin worth $30,000

or just go to school in Europe where school doesn't cost you an arm and a leg :p

I pay 5,000 euros a year including housing and food. Ungrad programs only go 3 years instead of 4 so I'm looking at 15,000 for my BA.

MayMay

Banned
Oh hey... another Chroma case. Chroma 3.

They even stopped coming up with new names for cases, it's all just chroma cases now. I personally cannot wait for the Chroma 4 case in a few months.

Edit: Ayyy P250 Asiimov

baby

or just go to school in Europe where school doesn't cost you an arm and a leg :p

I pay 5,000 euros a year including housing and food. Ungrad programs only go 3 years instead of 4 so I'm looking at 15,000 for my BA.

thats a quarter of what ive payed for 2 semesters at a state university

MayMay

Banned
The only good skin is the Bizon, tbh. "Judgement of Anubis".

P250 Asiimov gets a pass because I do find Asiimov skins very visually appealing. So I hope that one is gonna be cheap.

frbrr

Good old matchmaking.

Match 1: "incredible" couple of players on the other team. One was a rager despite winning like 16-6 or some shit it was hilarious
Match 2: 3 members of a nerd clan with matching avatars etc. Smashed them easy.
Match 3: "incredible" couple of players boosting fucking gold novas.

You get one competitive game out of every dozen, maybe.

that sounds alright.
most of my games look like this now
SLT1x1O.png

Top Bottom