• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

a2z or ryx gone? who do we think?

also remember when shahzam had that bad major? what a god awful player. he tkd once

a2z or ryx gone? who do we think?

also remember when shahzam had that bad major? what a god awful player. he tkd once

Not sure, -a2z +freak seems to be what most people are guessing. Don't know why any org would want to buy out freak's contract, but teams seem to be desperate for even mediocre players.

shahzam is definitely an upgrade over moe.

baby

people just dont like shahz because i guess its a bandwagon or something? hes still more skilled and seasoned than most available players in the scene. and if pros actually think freak is still capable i dont see why their judgement shouldnt be trusted over the common players'. its not like frod who was dragged onto col by an out-of-touch jason lake.

apparently ichibann is standing in for a2z tomorrow, so freak deal may have fallen through?

baby

I guess they don't want to buyout his contract. Never heard of ichibann before and couldn't find him on HLTV.

he stood in for clg a lot when they were mousespaz and played 1.6. never really went pro i dont think, so hes just a longstanding member of the community

first 4 (edit - maybe 3) ELeague groups are out

YnS295h.png

http://www.hltv.org/news/17675-eleague-reveals-first-groups

impact

Banned
just had the "first game and I already don't want to play anymore tonight" game

MKuy9fF.jpg

at least I know I can still have the Lebron performance against supremes at my old age

MayMay

Banned
4 wins 1 loss - pretty good games today guys.

Kicked the shit out of these LEMs, and then lost a game against unranked ppl and silvers.... MM~

cHinzo

O59RbVj.jpg

Dust2 on my main.

crubZIx.jpg

Dust2 with GAF.

Why does this always happen?! ;__;

Also have a pretty nice match history on both accounts. So many wins! GAF games are pretty fun too. Much map diversity. :D

My Train T-side is complete shit and my CT-side is solid enough.

How do I get better at T-side Train? Haven't really found a good way to play it other than rushing areas the enemy team isn't watching as well.

frbrr

back to supreme \o/

Thank you all so very much. Thank you to my mouse and keyboard. Thank you to all of you in this room. I have to congratulate the other incredible nominees this year. Supreme was the product of the tireless efforts of an unbelievable cast and crew. First off, to my brother in this endeavor, Mr. Mouse. Mouse, your talent on screen can only be surpassed by your friendship off screen … thank you for creating a transcendent gaming experience. Thank you to everybody at Valve and Neogaf … my entire team. I have to thank everyone from the very onset of my career … To my parents; none of this would be possible without you. And to my friends, I love you dearly; you know who you are.

And lastly, I just want to say this: Making supreme was about man's relationship to the natural world. A world that we collectively felt in 2015 as the hottest year in recorded history. Our production needed to move to the southern tip of this planet just to be able to find snow. Climate change is real, it is happening right now. It is the most urgent threat facing our entire species, and we need to work collectively together and stop procrastinating. We need to support leaders around the world who do not speak for the big polluters, but who speak for all of humanity, for the indigenous people of the world, for the billions and billions of underprivileged people out there who would be most affected by this. For our children’s children, and for those people out there whose voices have been drowned out by the politics of greed. I thank you all for this amazing award tonight. Let us not take this planet for granted. I do not take tonight for granted. Thank you so very much.

Hixx

Reading reddit and there was a thread on how shit the truck spot on Overpass is. I remember a few days ago Overdoziz crying about it when we were playing.

Scrolled up, submitted 5 hours ago by Overdoziz

what a nerd

Mokoi

Banned
I had a dream that I was lem. Out of all the fucking things I could dream about that is what I dreamt about.

I guess it's TIME TO MAKE THOSE DREAMS REALITY
SHIALOOBUFF. AVI

Hixx

i dreamed about bill cosby visiting my nans house in soiled clothes and underwear and i had to tell him to fuck off

Ludono

So I've gotten my school to give me the green light on incorporating e-Sports, namely CSGO, into our Spirit Week competitions.

We've got 4 colleges / teams, so I'm probably going to draft a round robin of some sorts. Does anyone know where I can get more "official" tournament rules and stuff?

Also do you think I would be able to get support or maybe even guest appearances?

So I've gotten my school to give me the green light on incorporating e-Sports, namely CSGO, into our Spirit Week competitions.

We've got 4 colleges / teams, so I'm probably going to draft a round robin of some sorts. Does anyone know where I can get more "official" tournament rules and stuff?

Also do you think I would be able to get support or maybe even guest appearances?
Hit up God Splyce/God Davey. They'll help.

Not only does SBD play with controller, he's also a Trump supporter *runs away*
Honestly. I don't care much about the presidential election.

Only candidate I really felt any passion and felt deserved to be president or at least represent my thoughts well enough to be my president was Bernie. And... Yeah.

People value different things and weigh things differently, and based on how I feel about politics, and just as a person, to me Trump is the "lesser of two evils" between him and Hillary. I still don't like Trump, not as a politican and definitely not as a human being, but he's my choice in this two person race.

Heavens forbid I feel this way though, generally I try to avoid Political threads on here. Whenever I stated my reasonings for rather voting for Trump over Hillary I usually get into more arguments than I rather deal with. :p (although that thread no one did that, nicely enough. :) )

Anyways I know we're getting Hillary for president 75% likely, so I'm already over it. Not like either of them are actually going to change anything anyways. ;P

Honestly. I don't care much about the presidential election.

Only candidate I really felt any passion and felt deserved to be president or at least represent my thoughts as well president was Bernie. And... Yeah.

People value different things and weigh things differently, and based on how I feel about politics, and just as a person, to me Trump is the "lesser of two evils" between him and Hillary. I still don't like Trump, not as a politican and definitely not as a human being, but he's my choice in this two person race.

Heavens forbid I feel this way though, generally I try to avoid Political threads on here. Whenever I stated my reasonings for rather voting for Trump over Hillary I usually get into more arguments than I rather deal with. :p (although that thread no one did that, nicely enough. :) )

Anyways I know we're getting Hillary for president 75% likely, so I'm already over it. Not like either of them are actually going to change anything anyways. ;P

TIL: Women are more evil than racists.

TIL: Women are more evil than racists.
Yeah I have a deep irrational fear and hatred for women. I'm sorry Mommy. :c

Nah, I don't consider myself a sexist for hating Hillary. Just like I don't consider myself a Racist that self hates my own people (I'm Latino) for supporting Trump.

And I hope none of you guys think I am either. c:

Top Bottom