• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
The build in mouse accel in Overwatch seriously fucked up my CS aim.
Everything feels so slowwwwwww

TUSR

Banned
https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe...unterstrike_global_offensive_update_for_5416/

MISC

Fixed possible remote code execution bug in KeyValues parsing. Thanks to xPaw for finding and reporting the issue!
Fixed a bug allowing community servers to override certain game files.
Added support in vbsp for clip brush textures with different material types.
Added CS:GO in-game blog localization for Finnish.
Significantly reduced holiday cheer.
Added convars cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy and cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy_duration
With “cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy 1,” when a shot is fired, a 12 inch circle will be drawn at the Effective Range of the weapon, i.e, the farthest distance at which the shot is guaranteed to fall within a 12 inch circle.
With “cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy 2,” when a shot is fired, a circle will be drawn at the surface that is aimed at showing the area that could have been hit by the bullet given its inaccuracy.
cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy_duration ( default 10 ) determines how long the debug circles last.
The further the shot is into the spray sequence, the more red the circle will be.
AUDIO

Increased radius of c4 disarm sound
Fixed some cases where alt-tabbing away and back to the game would cause incorrect sounds to play
MAPS

Cache

Visibility improvements based on color-blind player feedback
Texture improvements
New vent models
Added subtle markers for grenade throws (thanks James Bardolph)
Added plant-zone decals to Bombsite B
Added graphic for “Sun-room” (thanks Thurnip)
Fixed fade distance on crate in checkers
Fixed weapons being irretrievable under vent
Fixed all known bomb-stuck spots
Fixed an exploit involving flashbangs from mid into checkers
Fixed pixelwalks at mid, T-Spawn, A main, A site
Improved .nav mesh (thanks p_NM)
Nuke

Improved accuracy of grenade clips on metal containers
Clip brushes now play the correct material type footstep sound
Performance optimizations
Removed crate stack from CT side
Removed railings outside HUT
Removed railings at top of Heaven ladder
Lowered ambient soundscape volumes
Door opening and closing predictability fixed
Improved .nav mesh (thanks Bez)
Fixed +use interaction through tool or clip brushes
Fixed double doors being blocked by their sibling door being blocked by the player

rugioh

Banned
Man I already felt like I was slumping a little since I came back from vacation, this Overwatch shit is gonna fuck me up family

rugioh

Banned
I believe in Splyce1G.

Can I get a 1G spam up in this thread? Betting on Splyce baby.

I'm giving you a hot tip on an upset bet (NRG) and you're betting on longshot Splyce anyway? Might as well give me your skins ahead of time my man.

If Le 1G Man and freakazoid manage to somehow draw d2/cache maybe they could steal a game. I have a hard time thinking LG won't ban out D2 at least and I would hope they've patched the holes in their crappy cache schemes in the time thats passed since Malmo

rugioh

Banned
He fell for the Splyce meme

fTPrYOS.png

I'm giving you a hot tip on an upset bet (NRG) and you're betting on longshot Splyce anyway? Might as well give me your skins ahead of time my man.

If Le 1G Man and freakazoid manage to somehow draw d2/cache maybe they could steal a game. I have a hard time thinking LG won't ban out D2 at least and I would hope they've patched the holes in their crappy cache schemes in the time thats passed since Malmo
All my winnings from betting all in on G2 vs Mous (SHOXIE JESUS CARRY) and VP vs NiP (PASHA CARRY MY FRIEND) are gone.

Mr 1G I believed. :(

ez for Cloud9 CLG is trash. Even more trash than Sewage2k and Slimey.

ez for Koosta's old team. Liquid is trash, and without S1mple they're even more trash. and Koosta sucks and is gonna choke and suck even more from the pressure of playing his old team-mates. and AdreN is bad again, so no hope my friends.

ez skins ez life

Top Bottom