• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Mr.Mike

CiGPiTKWsAAYxvg.jpg

Lol. Y'know, there are probably at least some of these "it was my brother" stories that are true. The "father" section definitely doesn't help his credibility at all tho.

Hixx

Nobody knows any facts yet.

But if it is what was rumoured at the end of last year, a league which has exclusive access to those orgs... the circuit will change drastically.

KingKong

What benefit would the orgs get from this exclusivity deal? Especially now that everyone on earth is trying to get in on the CS:GO money train

Like if this league was in place, what would have happened to E-League?

cHinzo

Gonna be disappointed by Astralis as usual. :( Hope Liquid is gonna crash and burn in group B. C9 has a chance to get out of the group together with NiP!

I actually kinda prefer their white one for some reason...

but here's what I'll be wearing the the ESL Finals this weekend! :D
Yeah I actually wore the white NiP jersey over the black one at Columbus. The white looks so solid.

Also, NiP magic or Liquid Choking? All I know is I never stopped believing. c:

Grinchy

Banned
I can't fucking believe that NiP won that. Insane comeback. That "near 0% chance" comment early on makes it even better.

baby

as much as i want nip to fail because of sbd, holy shit was that vintage nip and typical liquid

also daps winning a game at a major lan what a world we live in against a (real) eu team even

Stop making NiP have to take Astralis out of tournaments for fucks sakes.

Edit: Spoke too soon... Thought Astralis would close it out on Map 2... Come on Astralis. Please do this.

dw theyll just lose to optic, the better team, again

GET YO FAZE UP

GREEN WALL

By the way, I really like Pansy, she's been one of my favorite casters since I started watching CS. But I'm really starting to dislike hearing her casting NiP games. She acts like NiP is bad and can't win matches unless they're dominating and ending halves 10-5.

NiP has never been anything worse than a Top 3 team, hate hearing her cast them as if they're lucky to win anything. :(

Her casting for other matches/games are awesome though, and I'm really happy she's working at ESL and we for sure get her casting at a major with ESL Cologne. Don't know why she isn't invited to more non ESL-events.

EblM7e7.gif

ASTRALIS STOP IT

Beat the shit out of them NiP. Avenge our Danish brothers. Fuck LG.

MayMay

Banned
Somewhere in this thread I said that I'd take care of the new OT once this one hits 20k posts

but yeah

no lol someone else do it.

baby

pansys probably got a contract with esl that disallows her from casting for other organizers

also lg > ur favs so stop

Top Bottom