• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

thats not even the worst part

dude tilted splyce so hard

i hate to make comparisons to shahzam again but redditeurs are already like "poor baby summit" after he pulled this shit on such an important round but when shahzam tkd one time he got shit on for a year... like im not saying it has to do with skin color buuuuuuuuuuuut

Welp down to my last skins.

Ez for CLG JDM is gonna go in HAM for his Grand Papi, and Turok is gonna rekt Sewage2K and Slimey. Shroodles, Skadoodles, and N0odles can't carry this time.

Ez for Selfless. If Nifty can embarrass me and beat me in CoD years back, He can easily embarrass and beat Boy Koosta and Bot Adren.

impact

Banned
thats not even the worst part

dude tilted splyce so hard

i hate to make comparisons to shahzam again but redditeurs are already like "poor baby summit" after he pulled this shit on such an important round but when shahzam tkd one time he got shit on for a year... like im not saying it has to do with skin color buuuuuuuuuuuut

it's probably cuz no one fucking likes shahz, compared to summit who most of the pros seem cool with even though he's not even on their level

I didn't play source but from what I hear shahz was the biggest cunt in that scene

baby

it's probably cuz no one fucking likes shahz, compared to summit who most of the pros seem cool with even though he's not even on their level

I didn't play source but from what I hear shahz was the biggest cunt in that scene

he was a cunt because he was young and really talented, but he never got babied like p1mple. from what i can tell most of the pro scene is over whatever beef they had with shahzam over 4 years ago, so i dont see why the community of people who probably werent around for that long have such a grudge and refuse to admit the dude has a good amount of talent left in him

84131237F0D8EAA96D543672C0D57A59653A60B9

Haven't ever gone this long without a rank up lol.

At about 12 wins and 1 loss. Wonder if barely scraping these last few wins by is preventing a rank up?

impact

Banned
he was a cunt because he was young and really talented, but he never got babied like p1mple. from what i can tell most of the pro scene is over whatever beef they had with shahzam over 4 years ago, so i dont see why the community of people who probably werent around for that long have such a grudge and refuse to admit the dude has a good amount of talent left in him

looking at s1mple's team history it's not like he's much more accomplished than shaz anyway

shaz: c9
s1m: HR, F3, TL

yea, s1mple has been on more tier 2 teams than shaz. I do think NaVi is gonna give him a chance sometime when zeus decides to retire but there's probably a similar reason that shaz and s1mple haven't been on good teams despite both being very talented. they're dicks to their teammates.

baby

looking at s1mple's team history it's not like he's much more accomplished than shaz anyway

shaz: c9
s1m: HR, F3, TL

yea, s1mple has been on more tier 2 teams than shaz. I do think NaVi is gonna give him a chance sometime when zeus decides to retire but there's probably a similar reason that shaz and s1mple haven't been on good teams despite both being very talented. they're dicks to their teammates.

reddit sucks s1mples dick, but condemns shahzam. im not arguing that shahzam isnt toxic, but that he isnt bad at the game and its weird that people still think he is

the other thing i dont get is why stewie gets so much shit despite performing well in matches and really not being toxic

Mr.Mike

Muting your entire team when they're being toxic, yes/no?

I couldn't get any call outs, but we were going to lose really badly anyway given that every was just yelling at each other. I did definitely play better when I could actually hear shit.

JDB

Banned

I couldn't get any call outs, but we were going to lose really badly anyway given that every was just yelling at each other. I did definitely play better when I could actually hear shit.
Voice_enable 0 all day erryday

frbrr

voice_enable 0
cl_mute_enemy_team 1

or just leave :>

impact

Banned
if HEN1 keeps playing like HEN1 on LAN yea it's going to OT

oh well Renegades lost an easy tournament so it was a good day of CSGO nonetheless

rugioh

Banned
So.. everyone here gonna ignore that sgares and his boys got hands laid on em by shroud's sidekick Polen and 4 other ESEA-Main goobers? In a BO3?

Is there any way to check previous head to head results?

NiP vs Astralis is looking damn tempting... But not for NiP. I think NiP has rekt Astralis the last few times they've meet no? (2-0 Cluj, 2-0 ESL Pro League, 2-1 Dreamhack Malmö)

It's time Astralis beats NiP, and as Underdogs? I'm really feeling it. Minds telling me Astralis, but the heart wants NiP. :(

Can anyone confirm the last 3 times NiP/Astralis have met, NiP won 3/0 times?

EDIT: Fuck it all in on Astralis. God Devee will keep my skins safe. I believe in you CajunDevphree.

And if NiP win, I won't even be mad.

The NiP magic is You bet skins against them, and they disappear! :D

I still think Device on the AWP is a waste of talent... When TSM was #2 and wrecking fools last year, and Device was regarded as the best player in the world, it wasn't because Device was awing. It's because he was rifling and putting his talent to good use and clutching, entering, and getting insane kills.

Now he wants to AWP, meaning a weaker player like KARRiGAN has to rifle, when KARRiGAN (and CajunB) were doing great jobs AWPing on the maps they choose.

I always enjoy betting on NIP vs Astralis as Astralis hasn't won in a long time.
Lol I know. I love it. Cluj was incredible. 20% for NiP what fucking idiots lolol.

Just thought it was Astralis turn to win one series against NiP. Giving Astralis some confidence back and then ultimately getting wrecked by NiP in the ESL Pro League Finals.

cHinzo

So how's life without Overwatch guys?

Had a blatant cheater in my team yesterday, trying to boost two turds in MM. That guy played like a bot, but was toggling his wallhack too often lol. Can't believe he had 700 hours on his account and still hasn't been banned yet.

rugioh

Banned

Meh, OW is cool but its very hit or miss if you solo. At least in CS if you are hitting your shots its possible to carry the team but in OW it's impossible because of the innate class counters and compositions. Can't see myself getting into it unless I put forth an effort to find a stack of people to group with.

And yeah MM is still trash, if you ain't on faceit gang you missing out. I literally just play one match a month to avoid rank deprecation and just play the rest of my games on faceit.

baby

Had a blatant cheater in my team yesterday, trying to boost two turds in MM. That guy played like a bot, but was toggling his wallhack too often lol. Can't believe he had 700 hours on his account and still hasn't been banned yet.

its still up for 3.5 hours. ow cant be played solo imo but otherwise is crazy fun

also faceit ac < vac lol

Top Bottom