• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

tWZ4V9oh.jpg

The same person???

Hixx

incredible

if it wasnt for the shirt...

edit: where is confy

moaning that i didnt play last night, said we'd play today and he hasnt shown up

disgusting

i bet he's the polish eurovision contestant

Ludono

incredible

if it wasnt for the shirt...

edit: where is confy

moaning that i didnt play last night, said we'd play today and he hasnt shown up

disgusting

i bet he's the polish eurovision contestant

At least I wore a shirt unlike Quiche who wussed out and left his in the car!

Fell asleep after NiP and Shoxie Jesus actually came through for me. Lol... Shit not even sure I want to bet on G2 to beat LG, but might as well go all the way.

G2... Without Ex6tenz... In the grand finals.... In 2016.

Edit; and God ALLU beat Papa Pronax?

NiP > Fnatic forever.

baby

quiche just spent the equivalent of the contents of my bank account on esports paraphernalia what a fuckin mouthbreather

quiche just spent the equivalent of the contents of my bank account on esports paraphernalia what a fuckin mouthbreather

Look I saw it there and I thought what a terrible idea so I bought it. I also made a mistake as I have about £10 left for tomorrow ffs. I just got home now and have to leave in 7 hours RIP.

Yo the only esports shit I own is two NiP jerseys.

And a Luminosity Hoodie

And a FaZe jersey

And a Fnatic Jersey I left back at my hotel in Columbus

... I wonder if I can call to have to mailed to me...

reddit are currently salivating themselves over this video, and I just don't fucking get it. Apparently, it's not a frag movie, it's a frag edit, as if that makes it look any less stupid. The creator has gone to great lengths to display her knowledge of the different features available in all the software she's been using, but when you take all the ingredients in a kitchen and throw them in a bowl together, it'll most likely taste like shit. The video strikes me as made by someone who spent too much time looking at winamp visualizations. I must be getting old. It's not just that I don't enjoy it, it annoys the shit out of me that people do enjoy it. Gonna go yell at some clouds.

reddit are currently salivating themselves over this video, and I just don't fucking get it. Apparently, it's not a frag movie, it's a frag edit, as if that makes it look any less stupid. The creator has gone to great lengths to display her knowledge of the different features available in all the software she's been using, but when you take all the ingredients in a kitchen and throw them in a bowl together, it'll most likely taste like shit. The video strikes me as made by someone who spent too much time looking at winamp visualizations. I must be getting old. It's not just that I don't enjoy it, it annoys the shit out of me that people do enjoy it. Gonna go yell at some clouds.

Honestly... I feel you. Watching it and well... fuck bro it's not Counter-Strike. The plays don't even feel like CSGO because of all the artistic interpretation she used... Like... it's hella nicely edited. and it looks nice... but it's not a good CSGO edit IMO. Doesn't feel like one, doesn't have the elements that make "Counter-Strike" Counter-Strike.

also why the fuck did she use EnVyUs when there are better teams that have better plays, like Ninjas In Pyjamas?

baby

if i knew getting old was supposed to make me angry about something someone put hard work and a lot of time into just because i didnt understand it i wouldve been more receptive to the suicide pact thing a homeless dude at a bus stop offered me in high school

as much as i have my own qualms with the video its clear theres a good amount of original animation and texture work in there, and the editor even bothered to mix a song for it and released it for free. its sort of impressive in its own right.

you need to smoke some weed, touch a titty or something dude because you have some pent up aggression and this is not the thing to release it on.

JDB

Banned

This is the 420mlgblazeyolo$wag in video form.

TUSR

Banned

is this csgo?

baby

theres only like 4 minors tho right? how are they gonna fill the other 4 slots

or are there only going to be 12 teams there

If GOD ALLU doesn't make it to Cologne so I can hug get him to sign my controller, I ain't going to Cologne at all.

Allu pls. :(

Honestly I got bored at Columbus after Day 1. No NiP, no Pasha, no Astralis. No party.

Top Bottom