• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

rough games

also here is the current list of people who can't clutch

1. chinzo
2. confrontation

:D
Dafuq I can clutch on my best map! We only never play it lol, so I'm stuck at unfavorable positions most of the time, having no clue what the optimal play is. 😫

Ludono

Here's the mousepad I got signed, I'm still quite bummed I missed the Fnatic players :(

tzQb.jpg

That was the LG manager signature. No Byali since VP weren't in attendance.

Also Quiche.... we need to try this strat :D

Real talk, I've always wondered if a strategy like this could be viable for a site like Inferno, because I've never seen any teams try it.

My thought process is, since Inferno's A-site is really narrow, and one smoke can practically smoke off the entire path, could a coordinated pro team smoke off the entire pathway to A-site and plant behind first pillar?

One smoke Mid, one smoke boiler, one smoke truck sideish, one smoke arch side mid, one smoke left of truck blocking pit vision/truck vision.

There'd be no way for anyone to spot you, and if the guy just walks through all the smokes and plants, he should get a free plant.

Of course, then it's a 5v5 retake, and doing it more than once would lead to the CT's just spamming smoke, and you'd have no smokes left for the after-plants... but I'm just curious if it'd be viable.

SYOXdad.png

impact how i get good t-side

T-side has always been the side I struggle on. :( I notice it worse on ESEA when I'm more focused on "Gotta perform well or they'll get mad at me."

impact

Banned
if I ever get you on my team I'm vote kicking you

I'll take a three day ban to rid a pug of trolling console kiddies any day of the week

if I ever get you on my team I'm vote kicking you

I'll take a three day ban to rid a pug of trolling console kiddies any day of the week
I'm actually asking you for advice. :( why is my T-side substancially below my CT-side. How do I get good at offense.
If you guys feel like adding a 7rws scrub

https://play.esea.net/users/1140940

I got you fam. I'll get you into C-Tier.

My end goal is B- so my FUCKING FRIEND WILL PLAY WITH ME AGAIN FUCK YOU TREVOR IM NOT THAT BAD I CAN HANG IN SMFC

e90Mark

I'm actually asking you for advice. :( why is my T-side substancially below my CT-side. How do I get good at offense.

I got you fam. I'll get you into C-Tier.

My end goal is B- so my FUCKING FRIEND WILL PLAY WITH ME AGAIN FUCK YOU TREVOR IM NOT THAT BAD I CAN HANG IN SMFC

Haha, I'm down to play whenever. I was C-Tier, until I hit like a 10ish game loss streak.
I'm LE in MM, but compared to ESEA I might as well be silver.

baby

Haha, I'm down to play whenever. I was C-Tier, until I hit like a 10ish game loss streak.
I'm LE in MM, but compared to ESEA I might as well be silver.

only play with speedy if you want a useless teammate who has no sound and baits you every single round

baby

That sounds like MM/low tier ESEA lol.

I'm surprised how people literally can't tell where sounds are coming from sometimes.

no the dude actually plays with speakers. and a controller. and baits more deliberately than anyone ive ever played with.

no the dude actually plays with speakers. and a controller. and baits more deliberately than anyone ive ever played with.
What's the point of mentioning my equipment.

Sorry some of us like to play on beautiful 50inch TVs instead of scrawny small 21 inch monitors. Like, the difference between 1ms and 50ms isn't even noticeable. And neither is 60hz and 144hz. and I don't really have the money to drop $300 on a Monitor. A TV is multi-purpose. A monitor isn't.

baby

like i know youre trolling and all so i dont give a fuck about your obvious bait. you have so much money to waste on garbage so thats obviously not true

im just trying to save e90Mark from having to deal with playing with you like most of the thread has. you put way too much money and effort into this garbage human persona its hard to tell if you have a life outside of it any more

lmao, what did I just walk in to
Baby dislikes me because I don't play CSGO super seriously in 10 mans between GAF members.

And also because I play with a controller, which apparently makes me a terrible human being.

he even came into the dota thread for the first time and baited right after i posted in here about calling a mod

Baited by asking a question which a couple of nice people responded too answering my concerns about getting into playing the game at hand. Lol? Sorry for wanting too get into a new video game. You know I've posted there before expressing interest in starting?

Anyways, what are mods going to do here?

"Yo Speedy stop discussing the game in the games community, and stop playing a PC game on a Console controller."

Anyways. Enough drama and meta discussion.

baby

Baby dislikes me because I don't play CSGO super seriously in 10 mans between GAF members.

And also because I play with a controller, which apparently makes me a terrible human being.

dont kid yourself dude literally everyone dislikes you. youre from orange county, place is a breeding ground for assholes

How much less valuable are these types of Dopplers? I really like the Bayonet Dopplers, so I'm thinking of buying this cause it's the cheapest one of OP Skins.

Good chance I can still sell this for the same $200 I pay in a month if I want to get rid of it?

baby

How much less valuable are these types of Dopplers? I really like the Bayonet Dopplers, so I'm thinking of buying this cause it's the cheapest one of OP Skins.

Good chance I can still sell this for the same $200 I pay in a month if I want to get rid of it?

heard through the grapevine you dont have that kind of cash

Ludono

Trying to get some extra funds so I can travel back to the US this summer and visit my family. Selling a bunch of stuff including Steam Games and CSGO Items. You can check out the list HERE.

I'm still adding to it between studying for my finals so it's not final.

Prices are negotiable, I only put the market / store prices as reference. Make me any offers you feel are fair.

Cheers :)

Top Bottom