• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

impact

Banned
Semmler is the speedybluedude of casters

I thought I could watch without muting because moses is casting, but the reddit combo is too strong.

impact

Banned
People literally hate on every single caster. I don't get how it bothers you guys so much.

Most of the casters for this game aren't good, but I'd rather watch the game with sound rather than muted. It's always a problem outside of majors where GOTV is the superior choice.

baby

People literally hate on every single caster. I don't get how it bothers you guys so much.

you were literally just jerking off the dude who was getting irrationally angry about content that wasnt even paired with something he wanted to see

cHinzo

LG win way too many pistol rounds.

I like most casters btw. Don't really like Semmler, but Anders is alright. The FaceIT duo is great. Sadokist is fine. Don't really like HenryG. Also prolly the only one who likes Joe Miller.

Pennywise

What a great game Counterstrike is.
ip2gAw8.gif

Some German ESL lady just interviewed me about WESA. I tried to get her number ��

So you failed ?

baby

yea, i cant believe team kaliber lost their first ever lan with a stand in after being ditched by the in game leader who was with them for all of regulation. shocking, their sponsor may as well drop them now.

I think I finally got better than average at this game. ._. Just played five games and went around 40/10 in each of them all. Finally Master Guardian.

Mr.Mike

I think I finally got better than average at this game. ._. Just played five games and went around 40/10 in each of them all. Finally Master Guardian.

Average is GN3. Congrats.

So I've finally gone and bought the skins I like, because my favourite skins were actually pretty cheap. So now I have an M4A1-s Basilisk, and AK Cartel, a Glock Royal Legion and a USP-S Lead Conduit.

Guys how do I get good at holding A-site Inferno as CT if I don't feel comfortable holding mid with AWP? I don't think I have the reaction time to hold the arch corner and kill people crossing.

I suck at A-site :(

I thought Impact was trolling me, but if mah boi Mokoi verifies this statement, I'm confident it's true.

24EwQDC.png

Thanks Impact and Mokoi! I guess the idea is too push mid, use the joystick for a super accurate/fast flicking aim that allows me to just pick the guy mid/Sewers/T-Stairs, and fall back?

Line_HTX

Sup, y'all? Don't know if this was mentioned anywhere here or in Gaming, TBS has their own league coming up for 10 weeks plus a "postseason" of some kind.

ELEAGUE ‏@EL 2h2 hours ago

We went there. We @Shaq-ified CS:GO.

ELEAGUE begins May 24. (and on @TBSnetwork starting May 27th)

baby

I want to get as much as possible, which according to the buy orders up on steam is 4772 NOK, around 586$. Can't sell for that much on the community market though.

if you want to sell a big ticket item like that id suggest opskins, as you get real money instead of the steam bs without the risk of selling directly

Top Bottom