• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

e90Mark

Trying to get some extra funds so I can travel back to the US this summer and visit my family. Selling a bunch of stuff including Steam Games and CSGO Items. You can check out the list HERE.

I'm still adding to it between studying for my finals so it's not final.

Prices are negotiable, I only put the market / store prices as reference. Make me any offers you feel are fair.

Cheers :)

I want that Howl. ._.

Trying to get some extra funds so I can travel back to the US this summer and visit my family. Selling a bunch of stuff including Steam Games and CSGO Items. You can check out the list HERE.

Prices are negotiable, I only put the market / store prices as reference. Make me any offers you feel are fair.

I was thinking of buying a Bayonet Doppler... Not sure I want an M9... But it's so nice.

CF90D449960DADCCC862614AE8465C5377E9F1AF

E0D730B5F4AB61CC29CD5522EA5130F8FC9E6E06

Any suggestions for the last sticker to finish my Tec-9?

Pennywise

So cologne will no longer be a Major according to IGN.
Disgusting.
They're taking our jobs !
That was like the only one I really considered, especially due the short distance.

speedy is a loser who dedicates his life to trolling forums, first halo gaf and now us

Don't forget his love for Don Mattrick and his participation in the console wars.
Dude almost penetrated his Xbox at one point.

You played Yakuza Ishin with a guide :p ?

derder

So come back after 2 years and I'm trying to get back to the double AK rank. Skill aside, what's the best way to ensure I can back to my old rank?

I've had success grouping with people who topfrag and making sure the team is motivated and communicative. I've also stayed away from the well known maps to ensure that I play with randos.

I know to play for MVPs with new ranking system, but am looking for other ways to rank quickly.

impact

Banned
So come back after 2 years and I'm trying to get back to the double AK rank. Skill aside, what's the best way to ensure I can back to my old rank?

I've had success grouping with people who topfrag and making sure the team is motivated and communicative. I've also stayed away from the well known maps to ensure that I play with randos.

I know to play for MVPs with new ranking system, but am looking for other ways to rank quickly.

are you NA east/central? the only way to rank up "quick" is win streaks, even 1 or 2 losses matters

Someone is offering to buy my Akihabara Accept because it's the third lowest float in the world, Field Tested wise. I love my baby, but he's offering to pay 55 keys, (value is 29 keys)... how does Key Based trading work? Can I just buy myself 25 more keys, and buy myself a new Minimal Wear Akihabara Accept? Or is it hard to trade keys for skins?

I'll never forget you, kawaii, moe, sugoi. :( I'll miss you.

EDIT: WELL FUCK I WAS THE ONE WHO PUT THE KEYS IN THE OFFER. MOTHER FUCKER DID I REALLY FUCKING PUT IN 3 LESS KEYS THAN I WAS SUPPOSED TO

baby

dont focus on your rank, just try to win. anyone whos told you they know how the ranking system works was fooled themselves or is lying. just play the main maps because theyre gonna be the best ones worth learning imo.

basically my point is that the best way to get your old rank back is to get better and win

tootsi666

-cajunb +Kjaerbye

I wonder if Valve will allow Kjaerbye to play at the Major with astralis.
Edit.
Because he has played the EU Minor for Team Dignitas, Kjærbye is barred from participating in the ESL Cologne Major, which means we will be looking for a stand-in for that event

youre right fam

i shouldnt drag poor kimmy into this. sbd stop stalking random girls online.

*flies away*
Huh... Kimmy is a friend of mine for like 5 years lmao. We met on XBL, and there's a reason we mutually follow each other on Twitter and have each other's phone numbers.

I tried to get into a conversation that came out "stalkerish" lol... I just noticed how since I stopped playing my Xbox, (in favor of CSGO), and started working so much, all these "close Xbox friends" are like... I dunno man. They're all still there... I can contact them anytime I want. But... I don't want too. And they don't want too either, cause they're busy with work too. It's just funny how people fade away and friendships diminish online so fast.

That's of course assuming you consider Online friendships real and value them. I kind of do. But yeAh Kimmy is a friend of mine lmao.

-cajunb +Kjaerbye

I wonder if Valve will allow Kjaerbye to play at the Major with astralis.
Edit.
Didn't they update the rules stating Minor's no longer have that effect on players participating in the Major's? Pretty sure they did that after Columbus.

Also... Why Astralis...? Man Astralis is slowly becoming less and less liked be me. :(

baby

Okay thanks. Looks pretty fucking dumb to be honest. Hope Valve will never implement glove skins.

what are you talking about cgs did it right with the in game jerseys. wasnt ugly at all i swear

lmao launders "the only thing is slemmy was a pretty good fragger in comparison to ocean.... and probably a better igl as well"

just xbox teen love
Okay honestly I was asleep and I just noticed MayMay's post that wasn't edited out. What did he share in this thread lol.

I only care because I don't want you guys too think I'm stalking Women online. I'm not that type of person. Kimmy is a friend of mine. We talk semi-regularly. I don't stalk her. She's actually just met another guy she's happily been online dating for a year+, they're loving the time they're spending in each other's actual company, I'm sure they're going to get married and I'm happy for her. c: I've never felt any romantic interest in her. Lmao.

Speaking of XBL Love though. Another grill I've been Xbox friends with since I was 12 (and she was 13) and I started talking again recently. We planned a a trip go to California too met her IRL for the first time.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 7/8 years is long enough to trust her and give her my D-Lore, right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pennywise

I have to think of a certain video called Bargain Bob's One Minute In Heaven.
Not gonna link it here for obvious reasons.

Wooden knows it.

rugioh

Banned
winout is not very impressive. guess its just gonna be 2 br teams at the top

They just formed like a week and a half ago lmao, why does everyone expect them to be good?

They're apparently still good enough to beat winterfox, how the fuck are those guys still getting paid?

baby

They just formed like a week and a half ago lmao, why does everyone expect them to be good?

They're apparently still good enough to beat winterfox, how the fuck are those guys still getting paid?

i mean how winterfox is still getting paid is beyond me but i honestly dont know anything about that winout roster. people just suck br teams dicks so hard i expected a little more

did mlg really hire these rlewis and thorin impersonators to do the analyst desk

xezuru

After 10 thousand years, finally leveled up to access comp games.

What are some quick and dirty stuff for recoil/flashes/and map sense to get back into the game.

baby

After 10 thousand years, finally leveled up to access comp games.

What are some quick and dirty stuff for recoil/flashes/and map sense to get back into the game.

for just aim id dl aim_botz from the workshop and just shoot for a while, the rest you can really just learn by playing

Ludono

Meanwhile when Quiche and I try to get back into ESEA....

here's the second match we play since we got 16-0'd on the first LOL

a6817d2c584f773d58135a2dca88dea8.png

I don't know, I think I've just been too used to playing mm that I don't know what it's like to play against serious players anymore :p

ALSO

Does anyone want my ESEA trial code since apparently I can't even use it :p

rugioh

Banned
I'm just gonna let my main acct derank from LEM back to the novas so that when Prime MM is activated I can freely mollywhop noobs to my hearts content again

Hixx

Prime MM will never be a thing

Valve would actually have to do something other than tweak values or add some new textures.

Top Bottom