• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

xezuru

I haven't done ESEA in a billion years, but I saw a friend cast who played a game with someone who happened to be a D+ rank, and that mans gamesense was something to behold. Don't you still have to pay for ESEA? Cause some people might want to save the cash.

e90Mark

I haven't done ESEA in a billion years, but I saw a friend cast who played a game with someone who happened to be a D+ rank, and that mans gamesense was something to behold. Don't you still have to pay for ESEA? Cause some people might want to save the cash.

Yes. $7/mo

Netflix will be more expensive than that soon, and I definitely don't use it as much. I kinda think its negligible.

I pay for ESEA for one reason.

"oh shit I'm having a bad day. Lost 3 mm games in a row and I'm playing like shit. I wanna keep playing hit I don't wanna derank. :(

fuck it ESEA who cares about my stats."

And

"man, I wanna see if I'm slowly improving or getting worse compared to my previous results. Let's see what my ADR/RWS is this month compared to the last few."

I'm getting worse. :(

$7 a month isn't much money. I pay for ESEA for the convince of having another way to play seriously, when I can't play on MM well.

Zemm

That's probably the worst map of CS I've ever seen from a pro team by Godsent. That 1v4 near the end is the worst thing I've seen.

baby

tfw mainline might actually make it out of groups at a lan

false alarm, selfless still online af

false false alarm they still suck tho

Ludono

I can hook you up with a free month if you want :p

Anyone here going to ESL One New York? Really tempted to go :D

I can't believe California is getting another big CS Tournament. If NiP/Other big teams actually go to IEM Oakland, I'm definitely going down to CA too meet some old friends and watch some nice CS.

I was interested, since it would be a lot shorter trip for me than it was Austin.

New York is a farther trip for me than Oakland, but I'm kind of scared that Oakland will become what Dreamhack Austin became, all the 3 top EU teams drop out and I'm stuck watching 8 NA teams play. :p

I'ma potentially hold off on Oakland tickets till we get confirmation on Top teams being there.

3158065ed3.jpg

Back home

Hixx

@RLewisReports 17s17 seconds ago

Just FYI people criticising mOE's inclusion as an analyst for ELeague can direct it towards me. He was my recommendation and I stand by it.

why

baby

moe may not be the best pro player but he still has more experience than anyone there other than moses, so hes probably pretty qualified to do analysis.

also dust tho? thats the real outrage. theres a reason hes been stuck with cevo until now despite name recognition. wish we couldve seen megaman

Xizk

Anyone looking forward to bo1 heaven that is E-league? Round-robin bo1s every week my god. Skins raining down on us.

impact

Banned
seriously, if anything this thread should be naming m0E our lord and savior. he called out SBD in front of thousands months before any of us did.

wheres the video that overdoziz made from that pug

1) Fifflaren <3

2) Black James and White DDK

3) Henry G and Sadokist

4) Anders and Semmler

Can't believe Sadokist is going to miss Cologne. :(

Edit: Guys I miss my fucking AUG. :( i made a mistake :(

Who the fuck turns down $200 too keep a fucking XBL Username :(

Mokoi

Banned
Glad DDK and James got in :D
ughhh dust morets. I'll just paste my old post.

Idk what he do outside of trying to cast and stuff. However, dude seems to have tried to put some effort into this shit and just won't accept he is not likeable at all. Got nothing against him, but he straight garbo when it comes to personality. This isn't his calling just how flying badass jets was not mine.

Xizk

Peter Rothmann &#8207;@dupreehCSGO 16s17 seconds ago
As a lot of teams are living of their CSGO salaries, we're trying out "real work times" and will have practice during the day 2day as a test

Sounds smart as the current times they practice means pro players have no social life.

Top Bottom