• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

I'm glad you watch anime

Keep proving my theories right
Naruto and DragonBall Z don't count~~~~~~

That's like saying I like Rap Music cause I like Eminem. Bro it's the most mainstream one, you're not a rap fan till you get into the more uncommon rappers.

Trust me, I'll never fall down that slippery slope and start watch those... Weird animes.

Hixx

Overwatch should get rid of the reddit memers for a few weeks, lets savor this time while we can

1339879914713y1ukj.gif

cHinzo

Hmm this Copenhagen Wolves team is pretty exciting. Hope they can get into some smaller LANs to kick some ass. I wonder why Gla1ve isn't the IGL though. Always considered him one of the best IGLs in Denmark next to Karrigan.

rugioh

Banned
For the #1 team in the world LG always has the most butt-clenching games against teams they have no business struggling against.

K.Sabot

Yeah LG is number 1, but the whole scene doesn't look that strong atm.

nip starting to climb out of the slump thanks to everyone else being in a slump
navi slump
vp just now climbing out of their slump
astralis slump officially started
envyus slump
mouz has cratered
fnatic injury causing a slump
NA being NA as usual, but the rosters for teams look even weaker than a year ago

LG taking full control and G2 stepping into the limelight because the whole scene is choking atm.

cHinzo

16-0 incoming. 😂
16-0---------16-0---------------------------------16-016-016-0
16-0-------16-0----------------------------------16-0---------16-0
16-0-----16-0-----------------------------------16-0-----------16-0
16-0-----16-0-16-0-------16-016-0-------16-0-------------16-0
16-0----16-0---16-0------16-016-0-------16-0-------------16-0
16-0----16-0----16-0-------------------------16-0------------16-0
16-0----16-0---16-0----------------------------16-0---------16-0
16-0-----16-0-16-0------------------------------16-016-016-0

impact

Banned
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving team. Fuck Renegades.

I remember they used to talk shit about NA, and now they're playing full time in NA and are one of the worst teams here. OI MATE SPUNJAY

LOL KOOSTA LOL

I can't believe I used to be a Rengades fan...

Jesus Christ... You guys were never wrong about them. They've never been anything but trash.

ALSO, Cute grill outside my work. Think she works around the area too cause I always see her. She's really cute and I'm not sure if she's single.

I get off work in 30 minutes. Ima come back in a bit too read your posts.

HYPE ME UP AND GIVE ME THE COURAGE TO TALK TO HER CSGAF

Frostburn

Did it. Got her number. Taking her out on a date to see X-Men on Friday and see where it goes from there.

Thank you my Friend.

Talk to her before your date on Friday and maybe suggest grabbing dinner or a snack before the movie. Movies are sort of strange first dates because you are in a dark room with tons of other people and can't really talk. Better to do some socializing first over drinks or food. Good luck!

impact

Banned
Talk to her before your date on Friday and maybe suggest grabbing dinner or a snack before the movie. Movies are sort of strange first dates because you are in a dark room with tons of other people and can't really talk. Better to do some socializing first over drinks or food. Good luck!

he's lying and trolling for attention

rugioh

Banned
boys it may be happening again

If only Liquid didn't drop NAF and Fugly, pretty sure that five had more chemistry than whatever they're doing now

impact

Banned
boys it may be happening again

If only Liquid didn't drop NAF and Fugly, pretty sure that five had more chemistry than whatever they're doing now

fugly is garbage dude

agreed about NAF, though he's 10x better online than he is on LAN.

If I were to fix Liquid, I'd kick slemmy for Hiko and kick hazed for nitr0 + EliGE. koosta and adreN are garbage, and we don't have enough players for three competing teams.

Hixx

"We're finally starting to see Renegades potential"

They're beating Liquid, semmler. A pro team who don't even check their fucking corners lmao what was that.

baby

even if naf is 10x better online than on lan hes still better than like 99% of na pros on lan

i feel bad for hating dust so much but the dude just has a face/voice made to be bullied

Honestly that's the reason my go too for dates is a movie haha. Hard to have a bad movie date.

I usually take them out for dinner like 80% of the time after the movie. Worst comes to worst if I can't muster any interesting conversation to get to know her, we talk about the movie haha.

SBD would never get the number of - any - girl.

Never.
I'm actually a really nice and polite guy. Easy to talk too, and I'm pretty social and friendly.

You'll find out at Cologne if you want. :D

Also:

PAPA BICEPS NO PLS PASHA MY FRIEND DONT FAIL MY PAPA. ;~; SNAX CARRY PLS BICEPS IS ALWAYS WITH YOU

Virtus Pro can't get regulated what the fuck is this. :( They're still a top 10 team.

Top Bottom