• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

Hmm this Copenhagen Wolves team is pretty exciting. Hope they can get into some smaller LANs to kick some ass. I wonder why Gla1ve isn't the IGL though. Always considered him one of the best IGLs in Denmark next to Karrigan.

Welp looks like Astralis brought Gla1ve in to play with them at Cologne! :D

e90Mark

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-24-led-hd-monitor-black/8767099.p?id=1218890757862&skuId=8767099

Is this Asus 144hz considered a good monitor? Overwatch just made me realize how shitty playing on a TV was lol... I think I'm finally gonna use a 144hz Monitor, and this is the only one I can buy without waiting for shipping.

Really tempted to just go to BestBuy after work and buy one. :(

Yeah, it's good. It's also Lightboost capable. Would be my second choice, if you couldn't get a XL2411z.

Annoying that the Twitch stream of EL tonight is only the matches and no desk or anything. I don't usually mind but I would rather something be there instead of just a be back soon screen :/

Hixx

It's on way too late for it to be an issue for me tbh, but I'm surprised no UK tinpot Sky channel picked it up to air over here.

tootsi666

The schedule is ridiculous for me so I wouldn't watch it anyway but it's a worrying precedent. At least they broadcast the pointless filler matches at a reasonable time

baby

ELEAGUE not broacasting the analyst desk on fridays and not providing demos is some proper bullshit. Turner definitely respects the sport :)

fnatic just won a great 2v3 in OT lol
Edit. http://oddshot.tv/shot/faceit-tv-20160526154647387

the analyst desk isnt that important to the sport and loads of tournaments stopped providing demos like 2 years ago because of the amount of gotvs getting ddosed for whatever reason. wasnt worth it any more

tootsi666

the analyst desk isnt that important to the sport and loads of tournaments stopped providing demos like 2 years ago because of the amount of gotvs getting ddosed for whatever reason. wasnt worth it any more
What tournaments don't provide demos? HLTV uploads demos from Dreamhacks, ESL events, ECS league and random tier 3 online events all the time.

Analyst desk is debatable.

vypek

Figured I'd asked the community: the matches that will be airing on TBS tonight...how old are they? Is this actually a broadcast of stuff that will be airing on Twitch too?

JDB

Banned
Figured I'd asked the community: the matches that will be airing on TBS tonight...how old are they? Is this actually a broadcast of stuff that will be airing on Twitch too?
They're both live on Twitch and TBS, but Twitch is only showing the matches themselves, not the interviews or desk analysis.

I would prefer that tbh, watched most of columbus that way on mlg's beta player and it was quite refreshing not to hear anders going full bear after every mediocre kill

Or you can hear him going nuts for a knife kill haha. Is it on TV in Sweden? I'm very upset it's nowhere to be seen here.

frbrr

Or you can hear him going nuts for a knife kill haha. Is it on TV in Sweden? I'm very upset it's nowhere to be seen here.

nah, but it's on the web streaming platform of the biggest sports broadcaster, so i'll get someone to give me a password for next week.

watched the pre-show on some crappy web stream, either they paid the audience or all the real fans showed up today

JDB

Banned
nah, but it's on the web streaming platform of the biggest sports broadcaster, so i'll get someone to give me a password for next week.

watched the pre-show on some crappy web stream, either they paid the audience or all the real fans showed up today
I'm not one to complain about the audience very quickly, but it sounds like it's about two dozen people shouting and yelling after every kill and it's making it hard to hear the game and casters.

K.Sabot

Watching Eleague on the television.

The UI scale feels small for a large television screen sitting 8-10 feet away.

Not sure what they could do about that in the future, the spectator UI already uses a bunch of the real estate.

I wish we had that option.

So, er, the audio is making this incredibly jarring.

Kind of sucks that this is all that's available to the UK.

I bet sky picks it up at some point considering they had IEM Katowice highlights earlier this year. Can't be that expensive. This audio does suck

K.Sabot

What's the difference between the twitch stream and what's being shown on tbs?

Twitch is missing the production bumps, the camera switches between rounds, basically it's only watching the observer's eyes.

You still hear the production bumps though, so it feels disjointed.

Hixx

That fallen double dink with the p2k made me wet

why do Americans have to ruin everything "lets go c9 lets go"

ew

edit: nothing is having one of those games that makes cs so fun to watch

impact

Banned
not a lot of C9 love here huh?

uh... YAY!

NA posters almost all stopped posting (and were never plentiful to begin with) so this thread is almost all butter and cheese sandwich eaters

not really a C9 fan but I always root for murica when we're playing vs. not murica

not a lot of C9 love here huh?

uh... YAY!

I'm still a clown 9 fan

Od0jIL0.jpg

Top Bottom