• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

e90Mark

I'm still a clown 9 fan

Od0jIL0.jpg

Me too.

impact

Banned
You think NiP and G2 would beat Tempo for free? I doubt it

Neither of those teams even have awpers to stop hen1, unless you consider smithZz and pyth awpers (xd)

You think NiP and G2 would beat Tempo for free? I doubt it

Neither of those teams even have awpers to stop hen1, unless you consider smithZz and pyth awpers (xd)
We have the second best AWPer in the world, Patrick "F0rest" Lindbergh.

I can't believe all this talk about LG being a bad shady org... Nah dude. This is the same ORG that HOUSED their worthless NA team and tried to get them resigned and was very kind to them when they realized they couldn't have a Luminosity A and Luminosity B team.

The same org that PTR, Pyth, and past members speak highly of and how nice the owner was.

The same org that FalleN speaks so highly of.

The same org that gifted his team all free iPads with a heart warming note.

You can't tell me LG is shady, I won't believe that shit.

Nothing but respect for FalleN and LG. Shitty situation all around, but nothing more than a learning experience for the team and the org. Really did make me upset to see people shitting on a good org like Luminosity because of this. Glad FalleN admitted the mistake and was 100% acknowledging that the players fucked up, Luminosity did all they could to be supportive, and SK is trying to get them to acknowledge a legally binding contract.

I hope FalleN and his friends do end up staying with LG. LG are good people.

CjnZlNCUgAEXCEv.jpg

<3 gotta support. <3

Ludono

NA posters almost all stopped posting (and were never plentiful to begin with) so this thread is almost all butter and cheese sandwich eaters

not really a C9 fan but I always root for murica when we're playing vs. not murica

Salty colonials can't handle the EU sandwiches :D

But yeah, I always want Cloud9 to win even though I know they won't :(

rugioh

Banned
Time to buy some SK stickers. Ironic how Buyaka is so tilted by his org getting stolen when he did the same thing to Keyd and kicked his squad to the curb a year ago

Hixx

LG players wanted to leave LG late last year after they were promised new contract offers but didn't arrive on time(?)
SK contacted the players, all of them (bar Fallen(?)) really wanted to sign with them
Then there's like 3 different versions of what happened here, but they admit they signed contracts with SK that come into effect July 1st (they signed them 3 days before MLG Major)
They then won the Major and changed their minds, wonder why...
And then they signed extensions with LG.

Basically the LG players fucked up and we're waiting to see what SK do about it.

impact

Banned
Time to buy some SK stickers. Ironic how Buyaka is so tilted by his org getting stolen when he did the same thing to Keyd and kicked his squad to the curb a year ago

to be fair the players he kicked to the curb should never be getting any money to be as bad as they are at CS:GO

old LG was Winterfox so.... yea

By kicked to the curb you mean housing them, working really hard to get them signed by another org, and Doing what he could to honor their contracts and their situation.

You do know LG was going to actually let go of FalleN and friends when he realized he couldn't have two teams, but PTR stepped up and said that we will go instead?

impact

Banned
By kicked to the curb you mean housing them, working really hard to get them signed by another org, and Doing what he could to honor their contracts and their situation.

You do know LG was going to actually let go of FalleN and friends when he realized he couldn't have two teams, but PTR stepped up and said that we will go instead?

the mad king must have been talking about your posts

Divius

just damaged (and killed) myself for 94 with my own nade

apparently that's a bug

I actually dropped a 30 bomb

but finished on 29

shout out to the ninjas for paying for my trip to Cologne.

QAa8yt0.png

shoxie jesus can't carry against the better lurker, GoD_RiGhT. ScreaM can't one-tap F0rest.

I know these odds won't stay, but why the fuck are NiP the underdogs lol

Korosenai

Wanting to play this game for the first time and I can not connect to matchmaking servers. I have no idea what to do to fix it because every other game I have works just fine.

Just played with my first obvious Rage Hacker lmao.

We just hid behind random spots on the map for him to wallbang us and kill us fast just to make it more obvious for the OverWatchers to convict him.

Nvzman

In the midst of all this MLG talk, I finally got out of the unranked hell-hole!
Gold Nova I is what I wound up with. That's not too bad right?

Top Bottom