• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Hixx

Default spec_freeze_time reduced from 5.0 to 3.0.
Added fade and blur to deathcam (when mp_forcecamera 1).
Fade and blur in deathcam are more aggressive when killed with a headshot (when mp_forcecamera 1).

FINALLY. Not perfect, but better.

edit: you can buy Pins in-game now. But only through offers like stickers etc are now it seems.

impact

Banned
just 16-0'd two GE cheaters carrying three gold novas xD

they got vote kicked before it officially ended, is that their way to avoid overwatch?

I'm still a clown 9 fan

Od0jIL0.jpg

I still kinda am but I was mainly there for freak and sean-bae.

How have your guy's 10 mans been? :eek:

rugioh

Banned
After over a year of playing this game, I'm finally trying to teach myself to awp at a competent level

Even though I'm still whiffing easy shots it makes solo queue so much more tolerable on CT side

I can tell you right now, I bet you teams like ENVYUS and Faze and Astralis are licking their lips and praying to be in CLGs and Liquids Group.

Easiest groups possible.

Hiko and Liquid need to just stop the bullshit. Bring S1mple back and tell his team it's either play with S1mple and let him carry, or to get the fuck off the team they can easily replace all of them.

impact

Banned
adreN is shit and had a fluke major, koosta cheated till he got a salary then stopped

CLG/Liquid could merge to make a great team, even a major contending team. tarik jdm nitr0 EliGE Hiko but NA would rather get paid with friends than make a winning team

My Father is gonna watch the E-League game on TV with me tonight. :D

I would have never thought "watching the game with my Father" would mean watching NiP play on TV. <3

tumblr_niokp9l7C81tiqkyno1_500.gif

Thank you NiP for getting me my skins back and more.

I know I should never doubt you guys. <3

My Father is loving this. He's starting to understand why I like this game so much.

Korosenai

So I've verified the games local cache multiple times, I've deleted and reinstalled the game, I've released ip, renewed ip, and flushed dns mulitpled times, and this is still the error I get everytime I try to play:

Just got a round on ESEA where I brought a 1v3 down to a 1v1 (bomb down on A-site, killed a guy NBK and Truck).

Last guy Cat, didn't have the confidence to face him (I was at fork, I had snuck in there to get Truck guy) so pushed back out from Fork, into A-main, walked all the way to Highway, snuck onto site, grabbed bomb, smoked off A-main plant so he assumes I'm planting there, plant towards Highway behind red-box because he wouldn't expect it, and after bomb goes down I walk forklift->A-main without him seeing me since I smoked off the view-point of A-main with the smoke earlier.

Lost the round because I didn't hear him defusing and he stuck the 5 second defuse without me peeking once lmao... He even said he was watching Mid/Truck and didn't expect me A-main. I could have easily killed him if I peeked.

Playing without fucking sound sucks lmao. Played that round in a way GeT_RiGhT would be proud and I fucking lose because I can't hear defuses.

lurppis &#8207;@lurppis_ 2m2 minutes ago
CLG using FNS, Liquid with s1mple... Surprising changes, but this makes Liquid ten times more interesting in Cologne.

Richard Lewis &#8207;@RLewisReports 7m7 minutes ago
If what I'm hearing is true, that s1mple will be returning to Liquid for a one off appearance at the major, what a story that is.

S1mple will probably play for Liquid then but CLG FNS is so bad.

cHinzo

Ence to Dreamhack Summer? :eek:

Also who's S1mple gonna replace for Cologne and why aren't they just using their regular 5... They have enough practice time and didn't like to play with S1mple, makes no sense to play with him.

Ence to Dreamhack Summer? :eek:

Also who's S1mple gonna replace for Cologne and why aren't they just using their regular 5... They have enough practice time and didn't like to play with S1mple, makes no sense to play with him.

it'll be Koosta cause S1mple will only come back if he is primary AWP and that is what Koosta wants too.

rugioh

Banned
If what Elige was saying was true, and Columbus was a fluke what happens when Liquid gets pooped on in the Major with s1mple? Back to square one again? Makes no sense what they're doing. Doesn't matter who is on the roster if the core is rotten

impact

Banned
-koosta -adreN +s1mple +maikelele

maikel was second AWP in his old team anyway so he's used to it, he's way better than adreN with every gun

Top Bottom