• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Ludono

Ludono before you uninstall and never play this game again, I call first dibs on inventory.

Speaking of my inventory...

Since I was so close to ranking up and getting my drop I did some rage casual and got this, a small solace to go with my 7 day cooldown. Minimal Wear :D

E2BBB285B1D1F18B701D7D5322906D39E3C883F1

Valkrai

Trust me, with the amount of issues I've experienced with this game... you do NOT want my luck :(

I'd trade my inventory for a game that worked 100% of the time.

What issues have you had? I've been on cooldown for a week since my ISP decided to begin shitting itself during comp.

Ludono

What issues have you had? I've been on cooldown for a week since my ISP decided to begin shitting itself during comp.

Most recently, I've randomly being dropped from competitive games and then being unable to reconnect resulting in multiple cool downs. Opened a steam support ticket for the lulz but for the time being I have no idea what to do. Ah well :p

Valkrai

Most recently, I've randomly being dropped from competitive games and then being unable to reconnect resulting in multiple cool downs. Opened a steam support ticket for the lulz but for the time being I have no idea what to do. Ah well :p

That's rough. Weird that you aren't able to reconnect. At least it wasn't an ISP issue :p

Mokoi

Banned
anyone want to play like one game while I wait for my uniforms to finish washing before I go disappear to the woods

Overdoziz

Banned
https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/3kdkm3/updates_on_the_esl_esea_pro_league_dubai/

Hello everyone,

The ESL ESEA Pro League Dubai Invitational is kicking off soon and we have some updates.

As you know, the conditions of the tournament have changed several times as we adjusted the amount of teams participating from 6 to 8 and added best of 3 elimination matches. These changes have brought forth various challenges with the venue and timing - the most difficult of which is the 40 degree heat outside, and the fact that the event is an open air tournament. To deal with the heat our original schedule had all matches scheduled to start as of 6:45pm, in air-conditioned booths - something which is no longer possible with the increased amount of matches we are looking to play.

This is why we’ve been working around the clock to put in place solutions to maintain the integrity of the tournament while accommodating the new schedule. One solution has been to move the first matches of the day to an inside area - allowing us to start play from the morning onwards. Technical restrictions however don’t allow us to do the same for the production and casting setup - meaning we will be relying on an external broadcast for the pre 6:45pm games before moving to the stage outside for the later part of the day.

Covering the games before 6:45 PM will be: Daniel 'dabo0' Boo & Niels Christian 'NaToSaphiX' Sillassen

As of 6:45 our onsite broadcast team will take over, featuring:

Sean Charles, Leigh “Deman” Smith, Anders Blume, Lauren “Pansy” Scott, Jason Kaplan, Alex “Machine” Richardson, Jason “Moses” O’Toole, Simon “Pan” Schumacher, Janko “yNK” Paunovic & Halvor “Vendetta” Gulestøl.

You can find the schedule and tournament details here

The stream throughout the event will be: [twitch.tv/esl_csgo](twitch.tv/esl_csgo), so tune in for some CS:GO action!

the event is an open air tournament

Xizk

What does this mean??? O_O

It means you will get a nice surprise if you wait 1 day

IKzUp1p.png

ESL are having the tournament outside.

In Dubai.

Also they managed to find a caster even worse than their own and got Daboo. God damn do I long for a DH event.

Top Bottom