• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Starfield

Let's hope I got some luck today

b4063ff035.png

Xizk

Let's hope I got some luck today

b4063ff035.png

Bad bet management. Now you have to win both to profit. Should have tried to place them so you only needed 1/2. If you hade placed 3-4 bux on navi I think that would have covered the NV bet and gave you profit.

Starfield

Yeah but he could still profit only on the navi win if he changed some things. But Navi is shitting the bed atm so nvm.

tbh Na'Vi shitting the bed was quite expected anyways. I just saw the map being Overpass and hoped that they would win knife + pistol on CT but uhm yeah...Na'Vi are incompetent

Omega

Banned
tbh Na'Vi shitting the bed was quite expected anyways. I just saw the map being Overpass and hoped that they would win knife + pistol on CT but uhm yeah...Na'Vi are incompetent

Overpass is probably their best map

or at least it was at one point. didn't really keep up between Katowice and Cologne

Even McDonald's appreciates Counter Strike... ;)

]

Now we just need Valve to.

Starfield

Overpass is probably their best map

or at least it was at one point. didn't really keep up between Katowice and Cologne

Mirage is their best map, I'd say Overpass is their 2nd best. But yeah, with the performance right now TSM will just plow through navi

I hope we'll get to see what maps nv and vp will play because it will be a VERY important decider.

edit: I don't get why odds are shifting towards VP right now. VP really only have a chance of very few maps

Ludono

The cringe at watching the crowd, nothing but fat squeekers O_O

I mean E-Sports events always have cringe moments but these kids are next level xD

MayMay

Banned
Is my kennyS avatar too nsfw?!

The cringe at watching the crowd, nothing but fat squeekers O_O

I mean E-Sports events always have cringe moments but these kids are next level xD

yeap, that's what I thought. Makes me glad ESL One Cologne had an age restriction - so there were no kids there.

Ludono

Is my kennyS avatar too nsfw?!

yeap, that's what I thought. Makes me glad ESL One Cologne had an age restriction - so there were no kids there.

Not nsfw enough for me bb

Is that really true? What was it, 16?

Man, I hope I can make it to Cologne next year :D

Hixx

9 rounds in, Taz has died once. On T side.

Can never get my inventory to load on the Lounge. Last I looked Envy were close to 70% for this map , thought that was way too high. Didn't expect the Plow to be in full effect, though!

Omega

Banned
11:44 AM - Omega: im rooting for vp
11:44 AM - MayMay: Sry in advance bud,
11:44 AM - MayMay: for the tears after the match
11:44 AM - MayMay: :D
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif