• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

I need to start just watching the VoDs of these events and not live. Delays are so annoying! I actually watched the whole of ESWC on the VoD so managed to skip all the delays and that was fantastic!

NeoFaff

Dignitas actually winning (against a crappy team but still) :O

Just had a pistol ace in the first round of mm, then our teammate abandoned and we got steamrolled. Other team got a pistol ace in second half too. :L

Ludono

de6b4e69d43d398d165e51b8fc5b8f2b.png

DEM ODDS :D

cHinzo

Dont think any match in this tourny can get on the level of TSM vs Fnatic. Great clutches, JW doing ridiculous stuff, CajunB with the highlights and Device playing near perfect towards the end. So many great plays were made and they were all so high skilled. Not many missplays like in the NiP/C9 game which was also close, but for the wrong reasons.

Xizk

Dont think any match in this tourny can get on the level of TSM vs Fnatic. Great clutches, JW doing ridiculous stuff, CajunB with the highlights and Device playing near perfect towards the end. So many great plays were made and they were all so high skilled. Not many missplays like in the NiP/C9 game which was also close, but for the wrong reasons.

VP vs Fnatic and NV vs TSM might be sick. The first one moreso if VP plays like they did today and at the major.

Omega

Banned
How have CS:GO population statistics been? Is the game still increasing in popularity?

It's increasing really slowly, but basically not much at all. After each major the game would see a population spike but Cologne was 2-3 weeks ago and it's still just under 600k. It was over 500k daily pre-Cologne

edit - after looking at SteamCharts, the population was decreasing after May but Cologne brought people back.
but that's just peak players, avg players per day has basically been increasing each month. (except July. everyone hated this game in july apparently)

Opiate

It's increasing really slowly, but basically not much at all. After each major the game would see a population spike but Cologne was 2-3 weeks ago and it's still just under 600k. It was over 500k daily pre-Cologne

That's pretty significant, frankly. Going from (let's say) 520k to (let's say) 580k is a 15% increase in population over the period of a month.

Omega

Banned
That's pretty significant, frankly. Going from (let's say) 520k to (let's say) 580k is a 15% increase in population over the period of a month.

Yeah, but I was just speaking comparatively to how fast CS was growing before. There's some chart somewhere that showed how after each major tournament there would be a huge population increase.

Omega

Banned
so some new org Conquest picks up Sponsorless. I think they have a pretty cool logo, too bad they sponsor shit players and will disband in 3 weeks like all NA teams not named C9, CLG or Liquid.

ZWP69CFo.png

Starfield

Well lost all my skins. Guys, if I bet on a team, no matter which it is, bet against me. Fuck my life, I'd like to jump from a window or something now

Hixx

That guy. "Guys, guys, stop getting infront of me and my piece of A4 paper!!"

Has he dropped it? He's gone. Ahahahahaha

It's like transfer deadline day at Stoke.

Jenenser

Well lost all my skins. Guys, if I bet on a team, no matter which it is, bet against me. Fuck my life, I'd like to jump from a window or something now

never bet stuff you can't aford to lose.

i also learned that the hard way....
also, never ragebet!

i lost 160$ in 4 hours like that.

now i can laugh about it, but at the time i was raging hard. ^_^

i miss cs... 5 more days without a stable connection :'(

cHinzo

Mayhem rip. Odah rip. TSM still in it! Just kick NiP out. I can't handle this ;___;

Edit: Device beast! :D Time for TSM to win an unofficial major. o/

Top Bottom