• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
His weeaboo avatar is more embarrassing tbh.

giphy.gif

Clydefrog

I've played nothing but Dust 2 for my last 10 games.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I haven't played that map in months. Take it off your queue, buddy. Add cobblestone :). The big valley in the middle is called The Valley of the Chickens. It's great.

I haven't won a MM game since Monday.

cHinzo

Just went 16-0 on Nuke and that game reminded me why it got taken out of the map pool lol. Also VP beasts! Gonna be tough for TSM tomorrow. >_< I think VP will take the tourny with the way they're playing.

Reven

It basically is a major. Same prize pool.

Wow. Did not know that, you would expect Valve to give more press for something this large, but then again they pretend CS doesn't exist half of the time.

Also VirtusPlow is truly engaged.

Xizk

Wow. Did not know that, you would expect Valve to give more press for something this large, but then again they pretend CS doesn't exist half of the time.

Also VirtusPlow is truly engaged.

It only activates at a major level tournament.

MayMay

Banned
i think you'd know better than anyone that im kidding
im just tired of losing, regardless of how i play

I guess, can't filter out who's kidding and who isnt anymore if all I'm hearing is "dont invite me anymore I dont wanna play with Gaf" here and "gaf is holding me back" there from ppl that I talk to lol

Yea sure, we lose a bunch of games lately - but like.. I dunno. My personal track record with Gaf is still fine. To be fair though - I did not play with you in a while, apart from the 2 matches yesterday.

So you were not in the matches that I won with Gaf in the meantime. (Like the sick Mirage win we had like 2 days ago).

I guess, can't filter out who's kidding and who isnt anymore if all I'm hearing is "dont invite me anymore I dont wanna play with Gaf" here and "gaf is holding me back" there from ppl that I talk to lol

Yea sure, we lose a bunch of games lately - and I'm not gonna pretend that I'm not one of the weaker links in the group - but like.. I dunno.

I'm pretty sure I've heard the same thing from you once or twice.

Reven

I'd love to play with Gaf more but have fallen down to Nova2 scrub levels. Taking 4 months off really killed my skills.

Mokoi

Banned
I'm just tired of hearing the ol' "I only lose with Gaf" from a million people every day lol. It's not just you.
I cam qoute people too :D

Mayhem "only with gaf do we get shitted on playing mirauge" and "Moko so sexy"

Omega "Halo reach is actually really good"

Pete "hey bb"

Udiee "I need my Tim hootens" "please unmod me" "free rivi"

Phantom " omg why he play that spot"

Anyway anynody down tonites? You on crusto? I realize it's been like long time since I've played a match with you.

MayMay

Banned
Heh, I said that I never win on Mirage ever. Did not really blame Gaf for that :p Gaf is all I play with, so I guess you could say that I only lose on Mirage with Gaf but yea lol.

Moko is sexy tho, I definitely said that

Top Bottom