• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
I'm aiming with my wrist and I feel like I could definitely improve if I'd learn to use my arm and lower my sens but.. that'd be work.

MayMay

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQi9tpv_Ryk

nobody in mumble da fuck

image.php

Id hop on Mumble but.. there'd be too much sexual tension.

Starfield

had 10-0 in first 3 rounds and people were calling me a hacker. Didn't help that I got VAC Authentification error 1 round after :/

The guy I played with told me they wrote in chat things like "haha fakin chetur banned", "ez vac"

plebs...

cHinzo

Also got the VAC authentication error on my smurf. :\ Never had it before and haven't change anything with my setup. Now I'm scared to play. ;_;

Mokoi

Banned
I had no idea I have to buy a key for every single case I get awarded.

:(
Yeah there was a time when I didn't know that. You know what I did? Went down the dank path of opening cases and still haven't got anything worthwhile. Oh well its not my worst purchasing decision.

I spent like 10 dollars just to change my name in warframe to xxxxbigdickzxxxyoloxxx or something like that.

Ludono

Yeah there was a time when I didn't know that. You know what I did? Went down the dank path of opening cases and still haven't got anything worthwhile. Oh well its not my worst purchasing decision.

I spent like 10 dollars just to change my name in warframe to xxxxbigdickzxxxyoloxxx or something like that.

I've spent around 1,000 dollars on CSGO, and my inventory is worth around 2,000 so I think I'm okay...?

Just kidding why am I spending so much money on this shitty game

Ludono

So Steam went down for whatever reason.... annoying but it led to a revelation!

Wolfenstein was now available to play again in my library! I booted it up and it works!

So if you want to play games that are blocked in Germany just go offline :D

Hixx

When you have one of those games where you always hit with your AWP and you make the right guess at which corner to peak when you hear someone... like at car on Dust 2 but you just feel like he's boosted himself on the boxes.

Then we win our fifth in a row and Quiche still abandons us :((((

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I'm just tired of hearing the ol' "I only lose with Gaf" from a million people every day lol. It's not just you.

I only lose when I play with gaf.... on cobblestone. Actually, now that I think about it, no one wins on cobblestone.

Top Bottom