• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Starfield

Inferno is also an official tournament map, doesn't mean it isn't garbage. My comment wasn't about the quality of the maps, but rather this mindset of abusing one or two that you're not shit at just to get some rank you don't actually deserve.

also I'm 7 wins, 2 losses and 2 ties in my solo queue adventures. That goes up to like 12-3-3 if you count my duo queues with impact. There's people that make it to global by solo queue.

In other words, get good. Stop making excuses/blaming everyone else and focus on improving. There's always something you could have done differently to maybe win your team key rounds.

http://webm.host/55662/vid.webm

looks like I rustled your Jimmies
attachment.php

also that game was the worst since a few weeks. Anyone who remembered that Famas spray would call me a silver 2 ez :p

also Inferno is 3rd best map easily, what u smoking!

welly_59

Neo Member
agreed, I played two solo MM games last night and all my teammates were rushing positions, pushing smokes and dying. Not watching their money and just buying willy nilly!

Was such a joke

Do you communicate during matches or are you one of the players who expects everyone to know what you want them to do?

Valkrai

I got something for this week. A 1v4 clutch on Overpass as T. https://youtu.be/B3Qb2sEeDhY

looks like I rustled your Jimmies
attachment.php

also that game was the worst since a few weeks. Anyone who remembered that Famas spray would call me a silver 2 ez :p

also Inferno is 3rd best map easily, what u smoking!

I'm not a fan of Inferno at all, especially T side. It's one of my weakest maps that I need to improve.

welly_59

Neo Member
I'm always giving clear communication, but I can't babysit my entire team for the full 30 rounds.

That's cool then :)
I always start a round by trying to get some communication going but you always have someone who doesn't say a word until something goes wrong for them

Omega

Banned
sell them.

only time it's worth opening IMO is if you get it right away (because for some reason people will pay $5 for a blue weapon even though they'll drop to $1 in 8 hours) or when they're not even worth selling anymore.

also, how many hours do you have in the game?

latest

I got a quick question, is the new shadow case worth opening? Or should I sell the two I got now that the price is high?

Better off just selling in general. There are a couple of nice skins (M4,USP, and AK), plus the new knives. However, chances of getting these are low. I just open mine cause I have an issue with gambling!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Just crashed to desktop after the map loaded, is this another bug from the patch?

impact

Banned
People hating on train but liking inferno? I don't even know man. Train T side isn't hard if you grow some balls and try to entry/don't bait your team. Inferno is just losing until you get on CT.

Inferno is also an official tournament map, doesn't mean it isn't garbage. My comment wasn't about the quality of the maps, but rather this mindset of abusing one or two that you're not shit at just to get some rank you don't actually deserve.

also I'm 7 wins, 2 losses and 2 ties in my solo queue adventures. That goes up to like 12-3-3 if you count my duo queues with impact. There's people that make it to global by solo queue.

In other words, get good. Stop making excuses/blaming everyone else and focus on improving. There's always something you could have done differently to maybe win your team key rounds.

http://webm.host/55662/vid.webm

and the only loss with me was an intentional throw by me! (don't piss me off, random shitty supremes in matchmaking that think you're good)

Blizzard

Banned
I got a bunch of case drops this week but no shadow cases. :(

Ranks are a real mess, had a double ak rushing all the way while playing ct.
And I see more and more uses of pro90.
I'm like 50 matches in, but it definitely seems like besides the occasional smurf or cheater, competitive has people much closer to my skill level than casual. Maybe it just takes around 50 matches, League of Legends style, before you start getting people around your level.

In particular, the only two rank changes I've had are to rank up to nova 1 and then nova 2, and I definitely feel like nova 3 and 4 people are better than me. I'm seeing people politely coordinating, people smoking off smart places, etc.

I feel there will always be good people and silly mistakes, and certain strategies that might let people get a higher rank than others believe they deserve, but it's not been bad.

MayMay

Banned
I should really get a new mic, like jeeeeeeeez. Feels like I'm expecting a bit much from some of you atm lol. My proper mic broke a looong time ago (basically before I played CS) and from there on out I used this shitty 5€ mic that just broke more and more lately.

Gotta buy a new one soon.. and then yall are gonna be able to hear my sexy voice for the first time. Because that broken mic I have atm screws with my voice quite a bit lol

sell them. No point in opening them (unless you want a shitty 50c-1€ skin)

edit: it is always 4 cases per week.

Damn, these things sold like hotcakes, they were sold 5 mins after I put them up, $10 for both, not too shabby.

Been tying a lot of my games lately, feels worse than losing ugh.

cHinzo

#BanNAServers. It's always fun to play with Ludono, Shadow and Quiche, but I'M SO BAD WITH HIGH PING. Maybe gonna carry u guys next time. ;_;

#BanNAServers. It's always fun to play with Ludono, Shadow and Quiche, but I'M SO BAD WITH HIGH PING. Maybe gonna carry u guys next time. ;_;

Chinzo I need you to know anytime I shout at you or say I hate you it's all me just trying to be funny haha. I love you xoxo. I don't want you to think I'm actually toxic it's just my shitty sense of humour.

Quiche also got a nice 2 for 1 AWP shot on Mirage. Props to him :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thIvSmnfMNY

The only good thing I did on those maps haha

Ludono

oh don't worry I do hate Ludono for those two flashes in two rounds that killed me. fuck that guy.

Listen, I can't let you out frag me!

Chinzo I need you to know anytime I shout at you or say I hate you it's all me just trying to be funny haha. I love you xoxo. I don't want you to think I'm actually toxic it's just my shitty sense of humour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thIvSmnfMNY

The only good thing I did on those maps haha

Why is it so potato quality? o_O

Top Bottom