• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

3RGZAk9.png

guys pls

MayMay

Banned
thx to the ppl that played Zoo with me, didnt go that well but it was to be expected. Gonna soloqueue to get the 5 rounds I still need lol

Starfield

I decided to play Train only on my 2nd account from now on because whenever I play another map I just get teammates who have the game sense of a Silver 4 and the aim of a Nova 3.

On Train I always find either Polish or Russian teammates but atleast they can frag (and sort of translate me their strats)

Road to Supreme bby

I'm so close ;-;

Omega

Banned
I decided to play Train only on my 2nd account from now on because whenever I play another map I just get teammates who have the game sense of a Silver 4 and the aim of a Nova 3.

On Train I always find either Polish or Russian teammates but atleast they can frag (and sort of translate me their strats)

Road to Supreme bby

I'm so close ;-;

this doesn't really benefit you. It's like being a Vertiglobal or Office global, you don't really deserve that rank if you only play one map. Also if you're blaming teammates for losses, then there's only 2 possible options.

1. European players are garbage to the point where even EU LEMs aren't even NA Novas. Meaning this rank you're chasing is completely irrelevant.

2. You're not as good as you think you are.

MayMay

Banned

Road to Supreme bby

I'm so close ;-;

Awfully specific

impact

Banned
anyone else get invited to the Rainbow Shit technical alpha thing? I dunno if I should even bother with how bad the last one was

Overdoziz

Banned

Road to Supreme bby

I'm so close ;-;

maybe stop being turrible m8

MayMay

Banned
anyone else get invited to the Rainbow Shit technical alpha thing? I dunno if I should even bother with how bad the last one was

yeah.. it's a fun game from what i've played.

I probably won't bother with it early next week, but when it opens up to (almost) everyone on thursday Ill probably play a whole bunch.

Valkrai

Yeah I got access to it. I'll give it a chance despite how mixed I was during the alpha.

On another note, I'm getting hungry for that LE. DMG now :D

Mokoi

Banned
Fucking Valve. Why can Divius have 5 ping, when I'm stuck at 15 ping. GG nice third world servers. Better release new skins. >_>

Added 2 more wins today though. Had 9 frags in the first 13 rounds on Cache. The next 5 rounds I made 17 kills lol. \o/
eat a dick

Fucking Valve. Why can Divius have 5 ping, when I'm stuck at 15 ping. GG nice third world servers. Better release new skins. >_>

Added 2 more wins today though. Had 9 frags in the first 13 rounds on Cache. The next 5 rounds I made 17 kills lol. \o/

but USA carried you EU fucks on 100+ ping the other day?

This game sometimes, first going 0-10 and then proceeding to lose 15-12 because a mom called two from our team to dinner o_o goddamn queue.

At least I got a M4A4 Daybreak as a random drop

cHinzo

but USA carried you EU fucks on 100+ ping the other day?
Hey we only won Inferno! I also can't play my lurkie lurk role and need to entry when playing with u guys, which I'm awful at, but it's still fun though. A nice change of pace I guess. :D

Also, I forgot to put /s behind my complaining about EU ping. :^) Everyone was complaining here, I had to join the club.

Hixx

They had flashbangs. They knew exactly where he was. Like it was amazing play from Kenny but he should never have been able to get all three shots off.

Hey we only won Inferno! I also can't play my lurkie lurk role and need to entry when playing with u guys, which I'm awful at, but it's still fun though. A nice change of pace I guess. :D

Also, I forgot to put /s behind my complaining about EU ping. :^) Everyone was complaining here, I had to join the club.

I was real drunk last night

ChrisW

Ranks are a real mess, had a double ak rushing all the way while playing ct.
And I see more and more uses of pro90.

agreed, I played two solo MM games last night and all my teammates were rushing positions, pushing smokes and dying. Not watching their money and just buying willy nilly!

Was such a joke

Starfield

Lol, putting Train on the same level as Office and Vertigo. Train is an official tournament map, besides...i don't like pug maps

I'd like to play with more than just 1 or 2 people. Has been a long time since I last played with a fully pre-made team. Solo-queuing sucks, it's basically roulette.

Omega

Banned
Lol, putting Train on the same level as Office and Vertigo. Train is an official tournament map, besides...i don't like pug maps

I'd like to play with more than just 1 or 2 people. Has been a long time since I last played with a fully pre-made team. Solo-queuing sucks, it's basically roulette.

Inferno is also an official tournament map, doesn't mean it isn't garbage. My comment wasn't about the quality of the maps, but rather this mindset of abusing one or two that you're not shit at just to get some rank you don't actually deserve.

also I'm 7 wins, 2 losses and 2 ties in my solo queue adventures. That goes up to like 12-3-3 if you count my duo queues with impact. There's people that make it to global by solo queue.

In other words, get good. Stop making excuses/blaming everyone else and focus on improving. There's always something you could have done differently to maybe win your team key rounds.

http://webm.host/55662/vid.webm

Top Bottom