• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

etta

my hard graphic balls
4 games in a row against cheaters. GG Valve, you can't be bothered to use an actual live anticheat.

Overdoziz

Banned
I can probably count the amount of blatant cheaters I've encountered on one hand in 1200+ hours of CS:GO. Not sure how you guys do it.

etta

my hard graphic balls
5th game too. What a piece of shit anticheat. Can't believe the most competitive game has the most barebones as fuck anticheat that not only takes weeks to ban, it's not even IP ban. Uninstalled.

Blizzard

Banned
5th game too. What a piece of shit anticheat. Can't believe the most competitive game has the most barebones as fuck anticheat that not only takes weeks to ban, it's not even IP ban. Uninstalled.
What was the cheat mechanism? Cursor following through walls when you view the match in your history, that sort of thing?

Omega

Banned
tumblr_lhwuj7e1Mj1qf4bql.gif

Komo

Banned
I bought a Bloodhound access pass ... thing, like two days ago and I've been trying to do a few missions each day. Did I buy it too late?

Blizzard

Banned
I bought a Bloodhound access pass ... thing, like two days ago and I've been trying to do a few missions each day. Did I buy it too late?
To get silver (9 stars) you can do only green missions when possible. If you want gold (14 stars) you will have to do at least two brown double star paths so pick the easiest ones for you.

This guide offers a path without green missions but may be more difficult depending on your skill level: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=450300614

it'll probably be worth it then. rank up to get your drop and then enjoy your AWP Medusa/Dragon Lore
Or more likely, rank up and get a polar camo G3SG1. :p

impact

Banned
I can probably count the amount of blatant cheaters I've encountered on one hand in 1200+ hours of CS:GO. Not sure how you guys do it.

Then you're not playing at high enough ranks. I'm not trying to sound like a dick but when I q with 3 or more globals the chance of a cheater in the match is higher than without. Partially why I don't play MM unless someone from here invites me (omega)

bidguy

Banned
can someone look at my demo and tell me what im doing wrong and where i can improve ? i remember someone offering it in this thread but i dont recall who it was. anyways im master guardian 1 currently but cant seem to climb higher

Overdoziz

Banned
Then you're not playing at high enough ranks. I'm not trying to sound like a dick but when I q with 3 or more globals the chance of a cheater in the match is higher than without. Partially why I don't play MM unless someone from here invites me (omega)
I can see it being an issue at SMFC/GE rank, but I feel like it's a non-issue below it. Honestly can't remember the last game that was ruined for me by a obvious hacker and I can't imagine I just happen to be very lucky. Most of the time people just call everyone that's better than them a hacker (hey half of GAF).

Omega

Banned
can someone look at my demo and tell me what im doing wrong and where i can improve ? i remember someone offering it in this thread but i dont recall who it was. anyways im master guardian 1 currently but cant seem to climb higher

the two people who were offering to do it were

A) joking
B) not serious

link it and i'll try to I guess. something is up with my CSGO and i cant spectate or watch any of my demos so it probably won't work though

I can see it being an issue at SMFC/GE rank, but I feel like it's a non-issue below it. Honestly can't remember the last game that was ruined for me by a obvious hacker and I can't imagine I just happen to be very lucky. Most of the time people just call everyone that's better than them a hacker (hey half of GAF).

if I do it it's mainly cuz I'm annoyed at how perfectly timed everything is in certain games. Whether its some eagle god always getting the perfect peek or perfectly timed pop flash

also just because you don't notice it doesn't mean its not there. There's pros that got banned, so some people are just good at hiding it.

oh, and no one is better than me

Mokoi

Banned
That may have been me. Or maybe it was make frag movie. Idk just post it bruh and moko guides will help. but not right now im pooped out.

Overdoziz

Banned
if I do it it's mainly cuz I'm annoyed at how perfectly timed everything is in certain games. Whether its some eagle god always getting the perfect peek or perfectly timed pop flash

also just because you don't notice it doesn't mean its not there. There's pros that got banned, so some people are just good at hiding it.

oh, and no one is better than me
fucking jessica

impact

Banned

well yea I agree with you there.

How often do you watch pro player streams/demos? Maybe try watching some POV demos from this guys YT channel. And of course if you feel like your shot is what needs to improve then do a lot of FFA DM, aim botz training, make sure you're not using anything dumb like mouse accel or ridiculously high sens.

Omega

Banned
why is every awp skin shit

even the ones on the workshop are garbage. looks like im gonna be stuck with the markelawp unless i get a medusa somehow

Blizzard

Banned
That was really frustrating -- I was feeling like since I've hit the nova ranks I'm not as good as my teammates, but this last game I was actually doing well. I struggled the first couple of rounds, then started doing much better with the SG553, topped the scoreboard on my team, got a bunch of round wins for my mission...and my cable modem abruptly lost sync halfway through the match. My team won the game anyway, but I lost all progress.

After calling my ISP I found out it was apparently a service outage that might last up to 3 hours. I guess it's the only time that's happened in about 100 ranked games, and I only had a 5-minute cooldown once it finally came back up, but I hope it does not happen again and give me a huge cooldown. I'm not playing any more tonight because I'm afraid of it happening again, but I have limited time before the end of September to get my last 64 competitive round wins for my last 2 missions.

etta

my hard graphic balls
What was the cheat mechanism? Cursor following through walls when you view the match in your history, that sort of thing?

Wall vision.

prolly got pooped on by better dudes

Nah, I am Supreme. Wouldn't have gotten this far if I gave up every time someone better killed me.

Exactly. No one gives a shit about hacking in anything lower than DMG. And no one is fucking blatant about it at high ranks. They wall and obviously pretend not to know where you are until it matters, so as to hide it from camera. I'm sorry with all the swearing, I am frustrated about the issue. I don't know why Valve still hasn't improved this VAC bullshit.

Ludono

ou probably forgot about us, and moved on to bigger and better things, but we're still going strong and working hard to push the games you (used to?) love to new heights.

We miss you, and in a blatant attempt to buy back your love, we're giving you a free month of ESEA Premium to try out all of the new tweaks and changes since you've been gone.

This is the only email you'll get, and we're sorry if you feel inconvenienced, but take this free Premium code and don't hurt us:

lol

Top Bottom