• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
So, since Quiche wanted to do another 5v5.. We'll try to set one up for in an hour or like an hour and a half cuz that's when Quiche stops being busy. Maybe in 2 hrs - or later who knows honestly lol. All depends on how many ppl there are to play with..

If there's enough interest for a proper match it'll happen, if not - it's not gonna happen :^)

Server works nicely.. even if something odd happens like someone dropping out mid-round etc.. can just reset it to the beginning of the round and replay it with ebot. It's quite nifty.

So, since Quiche wanted to do another 5v5.. We'll try to set one up for in an hour or like an hour and a half cuz that's when Quiche stops being busy. Maybe in 2 hrs - or later who knows honestly lol. All depends on how many ppl there are to play with..

If there's enough interest for a proper match it'll happen, if not - it's not gonna happen :^)

Server works nicely.. even if something odd happens like someone dropping out mid-round etc.. can just reset it to the beginning of the round and replay it with ebot. It's quite nifty.

also for today we can only play the default maps + Season, Nuke and something called de_mill_b2.

tootsi666

First time S1mple can attend a major and this shit happens. -_- eBettle are the real deal though.
DH Winter 2014 with HR. Made to quarters

Edit. Shame HR couldn't do it. Their peak is high but they are so inconsistent. Vexed has little to no upset potential at the Major but they consistently beat other tier 2/3 teams (depending on your definition of tiers).

Xizk

Thank you Poland

S91gYYV.jpg

impact

Banned
Haven't played in about a year. Got up to rank 3, and am now trying to rank competitive...just need a single win. Except the matchmaking seems so brutally mismatched somehow. My team is full Master Guardian and one Eagle. The opposing team is Master Guardian. My team is so unbelievably bad...we go 1-16, with the Eagle having a single kill. Scenarios like this have happened 3 matches in a row. I don't remember matchmaking ever being this bad in the past.

solo q is awful man. Try to find some people to play with and the game becomes a lot better. I've found out that the amount of fun you have while playing this game pretty much all depends on the team you get.

I remember you from a while ago on WYL, you can add me on Steam if you want. I play a lot.

MayMay

Banned
Quiche is done doing Quiche things, so whenever we have enough ppl to play we'll start. Reminder, EU server etc. - changing location takes a while so it's gonna stay on EU for today. Ping should not be a big issue tho, it's all for fun anyways :p

So.. uh.. whoever wants to play just.. mention it I guess lol.

Man fuck Solo queue. I just started playing MM this week, how can I be top of the leaderboard. I need GAF's help.

We're gonna do a 5v5 in a bit (or plan to at least!) so come play with us :) Make sure to install Mumble though.

You seem to be doing fine lol

Yea, from time to time. It's annoying with 0 communication because I often end up getting matched with Russians and other Eastern Europeans even though I live in Western Europe.

Holy 287 FPS!

The whole technical side of things if pretty Chinese to me, but I guess it has something to do with me getting a new rig last month lol.

Quiche is done doing Quiche things, so whenever we have enough ppl to play we'll start. Reminder, EU server etc. - changing location takes a while so it's gonna stay on EU for today. Ping should not be a big issue tho, it's all for fun anyways :p

So.. uh.. whoever wants to play just.. mention it I guess lol.

We're gonna do a 5v5 in a bit (or plan to at least!) so come play with us :) Make sure to install Mumble though.

Well since I'm still officially a noob, I have no idea idea how to find the server and never used mumble before lol.

MayMay

Banned
Well since I'm still officially a noob, I have no idea idea how to find the server and never used mumble before lol.

The server filled up really quick, I don't think there's room anymore -- Damn it. I didnt think we'd get that many D:

I'll msg you when someone leaves so you can take his spot though. I have you added on Steam

Edit: Oooooh looks like ur in

Ludono

The server filled up really quick, I don't think there's room anymore -- Damn it. I didnt think we'd get that many D:

I'll msg you when someone leaves so you can take his spot though. I have you added on Steam

Edit: Oooooh looks like ur in

I just got back to my dorm and I'm drunk as fuck. Would love to join in one of these next time thoughhh

Is it possible to trade items and exchange money for them in the current steam marketplace when someone is locked out of accessing it?

I can't buy or sell until Oct 10, but I want to sell my shadow case now when it is 2 or 3 dollars so that I can use the funds to buy a few shitty skins. I'm afraid if I wait until then, the box might be worthless. Not sure if someone can/wants to help a new player with such skin problems but any advice is appreciated.

Overdoziz

Banned
Is it possible to trade items and exchange money for them in the current steam marketplace when someone is locked out of accessing it?

I can't buy or sell until Oct 10, but I want to sell my shadow case now when it is 2 or 3 dollars so that I can use the funds to buy a few shitty skins. I'm afraid if I wait until then, the box might be worthless. Not sure if someone can/wants to help a new player with such skin problems but any advice is appreciated.

I can paypal you a dollar or two if you want.

Gg, thanks for letting me play. First time I ever played Overpass, don't like it lol. Sucks being the new guy who just started playing. Not knowing the callouts, whether to buy or not, etc..but I'll get it eventually.

Starfield

Gg, thanks for letting me play. First time I ever played Overpass, don't like it lol. Sucks being the new guy who just started playing. Not knowing the callouts, whether to buy or not, etc..but I'll get it eventually.

I watched you playing on Inferno. While you're not on the same level as the others you did pretty well. I'd play with you any day.

MayMay

Banned
These 2 matches were fun. We can try to get another 5v5 going tomorrow..

Just do it as a weekends thing. Because during the week it'd be pointless to even attempt it I guess.

Top Bottom