• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Mokoi

Banned
Wins10 now. To use USB wireless adaptor I need to download drivers. Can't download drivers cuz cant use USB wireless adaptor. Eterent port on mobo don't work lmao

Omega

Banned
jesus that font

teeloj4.jpg

impact

Banned
Yo impact - eat shit. Or better, get shot :)

★ Omega: i gotta retire. mayhem did better than me on eu servers
★ Omega: and hes letting everyone know
★ Omega: :(
impact: k i just posted to confirm that i know he did better than you
★ Omega: lol just saw the post. what a dick lol
★ Omega: im sure when he reads it it'll boost his confidence

I'm just trying to boost your confidence

MayMay

Banned
Haha, alright. And now, after you're done kissing Omegas ass, you may want to go mind your own business again. :)

Edit: Not sure what your deal is to begin with, I guess it's just cool to talk shit about Mayhem lately.

baby

mayhem are u gonna let this 10 rdub scrub impact rag on u like this. i bet ur way more built than his frail ass

I'd be definitely down for another game tonight. But only if you can't find 10. No need for me to take someone else's spot who actually got experience in this game and doesn't hold the team back.

Lolcomin

Banned
I'd be definitely down for another game tonight. But only if you can't find 10. No need for me to take someone else's spot who actually got experience in this game and doesn't hold the team back.
Don't talk like that, you did well yesterday and there's always room to improve.

Don't talk like that, you did well yesterday and there's always room to improve.

Nah, I know I suck at the moment. Can't expect to be good at this game within a week, especially the tactical side of things. Not to mention trying to program yourself to go for headshots instead of body shots and the recoil control.

At least I finally played with people I can understand and who are much better than me. Gonna learn much quicker that way.

I'd take you over baby any day.

Yea, I bet you enjoyed fucking me up over and over again at the apartments on Inferno lol.

Top Bottom