• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

tootsi666

tmOKzsV.gif

ok
Good to know I'm not the only one. New ladders seem to be bugged

Starfield

Question about the drops, they're 4 right? 2 skins and 2 cases?

After the Bloodhound update it changed. You now get 4 case drops and 1 skin per week.

The downside: you can only get 1 skin per week

The upsdie: you can get EVERY skin. Which means AWP Medusa, Dragonlore, etc... which wasn't possible earlier

Hixx

Or you can get Bamboo Shadow sawed-off 3 weeks in a row

In 400 years time I might be able to get enough pennies for a Dragon Lore through it

Mokoi

Banned
holy shit man you gave me great idea. Wtf didn't i think of that. could have been doing that instead of re-installing shadowplay every time i want to make clip.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
You said this 2 days ago.

Mine should be here tomorrow too except that I have to build it... So, no guarantees I'll be on tomorrow, haha

Well it actually did arrive yesterday. But when trying to put the mainboard in the micro-ATX case I realised that I ordered the wrong fucking mainboard. Should've been the Asrock b85m pro4 but instead I accidentely ordered the Asrock b85 pro4 (notice the missing M). So I'm gonna go buy the right mainboard tomorrow. The worst part is that I had already installed cpu and cpu cooler so removing and reapplying the thermal paste is going to be a pain in the ass.

Omega

Banned
ludono pls upload, cuz i really dont remember getting knifed

i mean i know im old but damn, didn't think Alzheimer's would hit me this early

Omega

Banned
CTs were on an eco, you killed baby and then Ludono was sitting in the odah-prefire-fail.gif position and knifed you.

ohhhh

yeah i wasnt expecting him to be there. i actually gave a bad call to my team saying no one is A..then baby pops out so i just assumed no one else was there, especially that close.

baby

CTs were on an eco, you killed baby and then Ludono was sitting in the odah-prefire-fail.gif position and knifed you.

is that what we call t hell now that t heaven is gone

ohhhh

yeah i wasnt expecting him to be there. i actually gave a bad call to my team saying no one is A..then baby pops out so i just assumed no one else was there, especially that close.

i baited myself for the knife because im a team player

Top Bottom