• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

cHinzo

gfycat.com/SomberWelllitAlpinegoat

Lmao someone got TOO excited to get the defuse. I can imagine Odah's face afterwards.

Omega

Banned
I'm still interested in playing other maps, the kind that are good/decent but won't make the game because they don't look pretty like de_mill/de_fire

I've had fun on the server in those 4 games, so thanks for getting one Quiche.

Can you post the stats from the 10 mans we played? Would be interesting to see :)

Cache

aa08SC6.png

Train

oAAhAqY.png

Cobble

wxeVFPG.png

Mirage

jgWuEzg.png

I'm still interested in playing other maps, the kind that are good/decent but won't make the game because they don't look pretty like de_mill/de_fire

I've had fun on the server in those 4 games, so thanks for getting one Quiche.

trying to get this sorted with Mayhem but this server is kind of fucking weird and keeps crashing when loading custom maps. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon!

Ludono

it looks like the stats are counting knife rounds

thanks for getting the server, enjoying the 10-mans a lot

Yeah I think they are, I think I got a single kill across all knife rounds today haha

You were a MONSTER on Mirage though Vinka, our team was trying to avoid running into you every round haha

Ludono

I wish I had stream the one mm game I played with Quich and Hizz etc even though we lost it was amazing.

Nothing like charging into battle blasting Cher on an eco rush

Mayhem got custom maps working so we can do that next time. No eBot on those though.

edit - start throwing in workshop links to maps people want and i'll throw them on there.

Sajjaja

Decided to try solo queuing today.

Got paired with 2 DMGs and 2 MGEs.

Versed LE (who was a global smurf), an unranked, 2 MGEs and DMG.

I'm LE......what kind of match making is that shit.

Blizzard

Banned
I wish there were more Stattrak skins. I was looking for any sort of decent Desert Eagle skin with Stattrak and there are so few that look interesting to me. I feel like even the blue digital one looks kind of mediocre ingame.

impact

Banned
I wish there were more Stattrak skins. I was looking for any sort of decent Desert Eagle skin with Stattrak and there are so few that look interesting to me. I feel like even the blue digital one looks kind of mediocre ingame.

skins always reflect the quality of the gun appropriately

Omega

Banned
Quiche I saw you added Kowloon to the maps. I highly suggest you remove it.

Level design is awful, map is basically just staring at a blue background. Mayhem, animlboogy, udiie (i think) and myself did a walkthrough on the map way back when I was adding workshop maps to my server.

We were the ones typically in favor of trying out new maps and even we wanted nothing to do with that garbage.

cHinzo

Decided to try solo queuing today.

Got paired with 2 DMGs and 2 MGEs.

Versed LE (who was a global smurf), an unranked, 2 MGEs and DMG.

I'm LE......what kind of match making is that shit.
Had such 'balanced' teams when we got Nuke from the map pool. One Supreme, one double AK, a Nova 3 and two unrankeds lol. That Supreme must have had an awesome time, since we started CT and won 16-0 with our full Eagle team lol.

Ah the end of a 90 hr work week. Time for a well earned 5 hour nap before starting another 90 hr work week. I'll be on in about 41 hours if anyone is up for MM or ESEA or whatevs.

P.s. GOAT gif udiie

Top Bottom