• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Qi2ZArd.png

ayy lmao

Oh well.

Omega I can't be bothered to delete any maps haha. It's fine if it's bad cause I'll just never load into it.

[*] Pete

Quiche can we play the Night versions of the popular maps? ie. Dust 2 night, Mirage 2 etc?

Also This

and this?

And the remake of Nuke?

I have the night maps on and also the mirror maps. I don't know which remake of Nuke but link me one and I'll throw it in.

cHinzo

Ludono's game crashed during our Dust2 game. We won that game so fast (16-3) that he didn't even get back in time for the victory end screen. XD

Edit: ^ thought that was the warming-up until I couldn't find the warming-up timer on that screen lol.

MayMay

Banned
I still need to apologise for that Mirage game cause holy shit only surviving 3 rounds is disgraceful. I tilted so hard.

I think we all were on tilt mode after that first half on Mirage, well except Vinka/frbrr - because he's just that good.

I played fairly alright in all the matches, except on Inferno. Slow as fuck start on that one but once I started taking out the P90 and Sawed-Off (lol) things looked a bit better.

MayMay

Banned
yeah, we all did - but then you carried us hard on t side :D

Also, holy shit - just read about that ScreaM transfer fee. 150k jeeeez.

frbrr

:3

can't figure out what's wrong with my game.
It just randomly crashes, no crash message, no log or anything.
It's just suddenly gone.

Overdoziz

Banned

It's just suddenly gone.
Whenever it crashes for me (which rarely happens, but still) I never get an error message either. Just, poof, gone.

baby

This is the funniest shit ever. I do enjoy being told where people are, that's why I don't play with Russians.

And no I'm not paying you

do you enjoy being told where people are

It's just suddenly gone.

have you verified the integrity of the game cache? it fixes a surprising amount of problems

Omega

Banned
i think its more surprising KennyS isn't #1 because dude is clearly stuck in the past if he thinks Hiko is anywhere near best player in America

dude probably isn't even best player on his own team.

baby

i think its more surprising KennyS isn't #1 because dude is clearly stuck in the past if he thinks Hiko is anywhere near best player in America

dude probably isn't even best player on his own team.

lurppis releasing a list of the best csgo players he found on a cocktail napkin from early 2014

Valkrai

I'm in for tonight.

I'm sad poor Shrud didn't make it or NBK.

Also says Happy is the best lurker? He's IGL isn't he? And then there's the Fnatic handjob in there.

So Scream did got paid 150k euros to transfer back to Titan apparently. He got paid big time. It makes up for his streak of bad luck I guess.

cHinzo

We went 14-1 on Mirage T-half and then opponent's 80-hour-hero left. We won the match 16-14 with most rounds ending when we had at least 4 alive. Thanks Valve.

Lurppis released his Top 10 players list

FINALLY SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGING DEVICE! Skadoodle over KennyS though. Not sure about that. Also GuardiaN is placed too high. He's so inconsistent, but beastly when he's on. Kinda like ChrisJ imo, but with a more defensive playstyle.

Valkrai

FINALLY SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGING DEVICE! Skadoodle over KennyS though. Not sure about that.

Yeah, that's ridiculous. kenny should be way higher than Skadoodle. Device is good but I prefer cajunb a bit more.

My biggest question is why the fuck is Krimz on there? You would think it would be JW or something.

tootsi666

FINALLY SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGING DEVICE! Skadoodle over KennyS though. Not sure about that. Also GuardiaN is placed too high. He's so inconsistent, but beastly when he's on. Kinda like ChrisJ imo, but with a more defensive playstyle.
I think Skadoodle belongs to the Top 10, but kennyS doesn't, considering it's last 6 months, not right now. NBK or shox would have been a better fit for #10.

Flusha is obviously little too low, even lurppis himself acknowledges that on twitter. Not sure about where GuardiaN should be. He was so good couple months ago.

Edit. KRiMZ on a lot better than JW lmao

cHinzo

Yeah, that's ridiculous. kenny should be way higher than Skadoodle. Device is good but I prefer cajunb a bit more.

My biggest question is why the fuck is Krimz on there? You would think it would be JW or something.

No way Cajun is better than Device. Cajun makes good highlights, but Device is the kind of player u want to build a team around.

Same for JW, he makes crazy plays, but is also very inconsistent. Krimz played CS almost perfectly during the time Fnatic were unbeatable (last couple of months last year + beginning of this year).

Edit: NBK is also a really important player. Played better than Shox during his Envy days.

Top Bottom