• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Valkrai

I think Skadoodle belongs to the Top 10, but kennyS doesn't, considering it's last 6 months, not right now. NBK or shox would have been a better fit for #10.

Flusha is obviously little too low, even lurppis himself acknowledges that on twitter. Not sure about where GuardiaN should be. He was so good couple months ago.

Edit. KRiMZ on a lot better than JW lmao

I haven't noticed Guardian and Na'Vi all that much tbh, I rarely get to watch their games.

It's also kinda weird not seeing Get_Right on there too.

Omega

Banned
Who has been the best player in NiP? I'd pick GTR but saying that, I don't think he has actually been that good. Idk

i would say f0rest, but at the end of the day its not like it matters. NiP barely even looks like a tier 1 team these days

that's like debating on who the best player on Conquest is

impact

Banned
Who has been the best player in NiP? I'd pick GTR but saying that, I don't think he has actually been that good. Idk

f0rest and allu are by far their most consistent players

for some reason allu takes so much shit when friberg is clearly the worst player on the team

tootsi666

f0rest and allu are by far their most consistent players

for some reason allu takes so much shit when friberg is clearly the worst player on the team
The reason is because he wasn't part of the original five and NiP isn't good anymore, so it must be allu. I don't think anyone with a brain considers him to be the weak link.

And what did you guys do? I wanna know

Mokoi

Banned
gaf pullin a gaf trying to get a match going.

kinda like how it used to be. 30 minutes to get a match started and all that good stuff
Lol expected.

So gonna be moving to secluded country and prolly gonna be getting speeds like 1down.00003up

There's alwyas space saucer internet but with 10GB data cap at $80 lmao.

MayMay

Banned
Hmm.. so Gaf was being Gaf again eh?

Shiiet. And I was so surprised that it went so smoothly 2 days in a row. Had to happen lol

Omega

Banned
HRKT5OZ.jpg

Omega

Banned
they were. I expected me and baby would be better, but we had off games.

Paul and Marco are cool, but they don't really play much so obviously they won't do well.

Top Bottom