• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

c031bd78e35aa780fdf7e18232382221.png

My HS% is consistently gross.

Have you tried hitting the DMs?

frbrr

gg

don't think I've won a single game yet, except that horrible dust2-night game

Am I the only one who thinks the night version is better than regular d2?

MayMay

Banned
gg

don't think I've won a single game yet, except that horrible dust2-night game

Am I the only one who thinks the night version is better than regular d2?

I agree, except B tunns.

And yeah, you might want to play on Omegas team next time to win some matches lol.

MayMay

Banned
Wat. I should've won that round, I dinked you for 8 damage - how is that even possible -- Haaaaax.

It sucked cuz I didnt know you had the awp otherwise I wouldnt have run in like that lol

Omega

Banned
littleworm should be a good friend and let me get his 5-7 Candy Apple. just think of it as an early birfday present

baby

Whats the fastest way to rank 3?

join a casual match, +left and +forward in console. check every once in a while to be sure you havent been kicked/restart the process when a new map starts. its not that fast but you dont have to do shit

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Didn't help that was my first comp/real match since starting up again like a week ago.

It's funny because I did hot garbage in every gaf game, but when we played normal comp with GN4s, we steam rolled over the other team. So, it's not that we're bad, it's just everyone else on gaf is way above our level lol.

Starfield

Lol.

So I finally just got my 10th win. Master Guardian I. That's not too bad, right? After a full week. Managed to avoid the Silvers and Novas. Although my time in the GAF server would make you believe I deserve to be a Silver.

You were mostly playing agsint LE-LEM's and above. You did allright

Divius

So I finally just got my 10th win. Master Guardian I. That's not too bad, right? After a full week. Managed to avoid the Silvers and Novas. Although my time in the GAF server would make you believe I deserve to be a Silver.
Dude, nice. Getting MG1 as a first rank is pretty sweet.

abracadaver

Will operation bloodhound be extended for a few weeks?

I just started playing again after a few months break. I want to do more missions

Omega

Banned
Will operation bloodhound be extended for a few weeks?

I just started playing again after a few months break. I want to do more missions

Probably not. People keep assuming it will, but previous operations were only supposed to be like 3 months long, then Valve realized "shit, we actually have to do work to get another operation going?..fuck it just extend this one"

This op has been going on since like what, April?

It's pretty damn hard to get into Silver now a days. Silvers are a huge rarity. I use to watch Silvers play on Twitch all the time in the past. Now there is less then a handful of them. Most new players bypass Silver and go straight to Nova/MG.

frbrr

I thought they extended the last operation because there weren't enough high quality maps to put in the next one

Would explain why season was put in again.

Omega

Banned
I thought they extended the last operation because there weren't enough high quality maps to put in the next one

Would explain why season was put in again.

If that's the case we should still be in Operation Vanguard then because it had far better maps

Back Alley was the worst of the last operation, but its far better than anything in Bloodhound.

edit - Has anyone played STALKER? How do I get rid of this stupid bobblehead animation.

frbrr

If that's the case we should still be in Operation Vanguard then because it had far better maps

Back Alley was the worst of the last operation, but its far better than anything in Bloodhound.

edit - Has anyone played STALKER? How do I get rid of this stupid bobblehead animation.

I agree, this operation had absolutely crap maps.
The visual quality was pretty high though, and that seems to be the only thing they care about.

impact

Banned
arguing about operations is like arguing which one of your guys shit smells the least worst

they're all awful. there's been ONE good competitive map to come from operations and it was cache. Valve doesn't want to put good maps in the game.

Top Bottom