• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

Mist was great!

Insertion gave me cancerous diarhhea.

eric do u actually remember playing mist because i feel like we were in the same games on that map but somehow we got very different impressions of it

nvm i remember my impression was 'this map is shit and i wish eric would stop queuing us for it'

I am so close to getting ebot working on custom maps but I am struggling with this last part so much. I want to fucking die. I will make this fucking thing work.

baby

0AFD3A7A15C435D5CF0314F2B020BF9D8D91860C

time to retire batman copied wutang? as far as i could tell this was the only souvenir rickeh ak on the market.

Omega

Banned
you guys are taking your rickeh act too far.

$17 for a safari mesh for a player that will never been seen in international competition again. That's like trading a souvenir kennyS dragon lore for Bravado stickers.

baby

you guys are taking your rickeh act too far.

$17 for a safari mesh for a player that will never been seen in international competition again. That's like trading a souvenir kennyS dragon lore for Bravado stickers.

i just sold a bunch of cases and an awp boom for it its nbd

Starfield

what about Blackgold

and PLEASE that map from the last operation, i dunno how it was callled but the one with the tennis field in the middle and the basketball field on the left

Last night, I watched non stop people opening cases on YT for some reason. I never knew it was such a big deal and that people could lose their shit when getting a nice skin. That waste of money, though.

Top Bottom