• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

Last night, I watched non stop people opening cases on YT for some reason. I never knew it was such a big deal and that people could lose their shit when getting a nice skin. That waste of money, though.

Those nice skins can be worth upwards of 200$ and in some cases even above 400$. It's not too crazy that people might freak out about receiving one

Those nice skins can be worth upwards of 200$ and in some cases even above 400$. It's not too crazy that people might freak out about receiving one

Yea, but they opened up 100s of cases to get there most of the time. Also, those 100s of Dollars that you can get for it, is that real money or solely to be used on Steam?

baby

Yea, but they opened up 100s of cases to get there most of the time. Also, those 100s of Dollars that you can get for it, is that real money or solely to be used on Steam?

paypal is a real thing

also, just solo queued on mirage, won 16-6. one of my teammates was incredibly mopey and started talking shit to all of us at 9-3. im actually worried the kid was suicidal. sucks that you cant tell someone in this game that youre legitimately willing to lend an ear if theyve got something going on that they need to talk about. he was annoying but i really hope hes ok.

Last night, I watched non stop people opening cases on YT for some reason. I never knew it was such a big deal and that people could lose their shit when getting a nice skin. That waste of money, though.

Everyone says this at first, but they all end up the same, begging for 4 cent skins to bet on the lounge.

Omega

Banned

unless it's motar2k, basically anyone that opens up cases never pays for it. A lot of that gets donated to them and even if they do pay for it, they make it back in donations alone within like 4 hours.

Oh, and you can sell this for real money. A lot of people will trade for keys and then sell the keys at $1.80-$2. You can sell the item straight up, but most people won't since there's always the chance of a scam.

Overdoziz

Banned
Mapcore CS:GO mapping contest winner: https://www.mapcore.org/articles/sp...nalists-and-grand-prize-winner-de_empire-r70/

1: de_Empire

zxbvITW.jpg

2: de_Bourg

W4HeRcd.jpg

3: de_Royal

mcUWExw.jpg

4: de_Coast

uUAQZ3h.jpg

Decided to play for the first time in a while to get my weekly drop, had a nice game against all higher ranks. Game finishes, get no XP, and apparently I abandoned the match as well. GG volvo.

Back to MGS V I go.

what I basically got from my selling my Howl outside of some games I'll never play..

You got an ugly pos skin? Damn son I feel bad for you. You would get a more tangible benefit from buying me Fallout 4, at least then you would have a few week reprieve from me screaming at everyone in the mumble.

No, no smiley face here
:D

baby

You got an ugly pos skin? Damn son I feel bad for you. You would get a more tangible benefit from buying me Fallout 4, at least then you would have a few week reprieve from me screaming at everyone in the mumble.

No, no smiley face here
:D

if you can afford overpriced mediocre burritos you can buy fallout 4 yourself

baby

Oh neat. My 4 hours in 1.6 and 50 hours of playing gun game in CSS finally paid off.

wish i had kept the same account throughout the years just to get this thing. other account wasnt exactly mine tho. im sure my dads account has one of these now haha

Everyone says this at first, but they all end up the same, begging for 4 cent skins to bet on the lounge.

Lol it's possible, but I really do like my guns standard.

unless it's motar2k, basically anyone that opens up cases never pays for it. A lot of that gets donated to them and even if they do pay for it, they make it back in donations alone within like 4 hours.

Oh, and you can sell this for real money. A lot of people will trade for keys and then sell the keys at $1.80-$2. You can sell the item straight up, but most people won't since there's always the chance of a scam.

Ah alright, thanks for letting me know. I thought you could only sell em through the market and that money you get from it, would only be available for your Steam account.

udiie

if for some reason youre not in the R6 Siege beta yet, and want to try it

CCR6-UQ48-UJU6-668G
KAPM-CDYR-M6GJ-VJ98
RUEB-PJGA-EF78-CQHF
LM8E-EJ3K-7HJF-N76V

if you take a code please post which one you took

Valkrai

if for some reason youre not in the R6 Siege beta yet, and want to try it

CCR6-UQ48-UJU6-668G
KAPM-CDYR-M6GJ-VJ98
RUEB-PJGA-EF78-CQHF
LM8E-EJ3K-7HJF-N76V

if you take a code please post which one you took

I'm down to play it, I have it already so add me on uplay: Dark5tar1

cHinzo

Fucking hacker

Hehe, everyone should have done it at least once in 1.6 to know what it's like if you've played the game. :D Especially when there was no competitive queue and only tons of community servers. There were some pretty crazy cheats out there which you don't see anymore nowadays, like third person mode and speedhacks. The auto aim stuff were lame though. Wallhacks were quite interesting.

MayMay

Banned
I think they upped the tickrate of BF4 some time ago to 30.

and that was a good change, felt so much better afterwards. I can't even imagine what its like to play on a 144 tick server.. I need to play on one of those before I die.

Even just 64 tick lol

Top Bottom