• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Overdoziz

Banned
not really, it's good for the points listed in the .pdf and more. Makes the game alot more precise, less/no killtrading, no dying behind cover, etc etc.
Of course it's better, but considering it's not really a competitive game anyway it's definitely not worth it for the developer. Can't imagine how much it would cost compared to its current tickrate.

MayMay

Banned
Ohhh yeah. I guess it doesnt really matter to DICE since they don't provide servers. Or not alot at least.

So if ppl want to rent 144 tick servers for alot of money - so be it. I'm sure there'll be a few around.. I hope at least! lol

Omega

Banned
any of my fellow Americans want to make a religion where it's against our beliefs to pay for stuff?

because apparently the law doesn't apply to you if it goes against your religion.

Starfield

This weeks drops were bad as usual. WW M249 Contrast Spray + AUG Daedalus MW

meh

my best drop so far was a FT Sawed-Off Rust Coat, BLEH

gimme Fallout 4

cHinzo

Had really crappy FPS on that map (90 fps when nothing was going on in my screen lol), but it was a breath of fresh air playing on a new map like Coast. It reminded me of de_Season, because of how big the map was. Coast was really T sided though, because of the size of the map and the width of the hallways. Unlike on Season, there were hardly any chokepoints for the CT to hold or to smoke off, which made rushing together as terrorists pretty powerful. As CT u also need a really good AWPer at mid to make things easy too, because else u need two guys playing at both connectors at mid towards to bombsites, which left the actual site pretty under manned.

Had a great time playing with u guys. May there be more games to come! :D

baby

Hehe, everyone should have done it at least once in 1.6 to know what it's like if you've played the game. :D Especially when there was no competitive queue and only tons of community servers. There were some pretty crazy cheats out there which you don't see anymore nowadays, like third person mode and speedhacks. The auto aim stuff were lame though. Wallhacks were quite interesting.

yea just dont get caught it wasnt that hard to get away with

Had really crappy FPS on that map (90 fps when nothing was going on in my screen lol), but it was a breath of fresh air playing on a new map like Coast. It reminded me of de_Season, because of how big the map was. Coast was really T sided though, because of the size of the map and the width of the hallways. Unlike on Season, there were hardly any chokepoints for the CT to hold or to smoke off, which made rushing together as terrorists pretty powerful. As CT u also need a really good AWPer at mid to make things easy too, because else u need two guys playing at both connectors at mid towards to bombsites, which left the actual site pretty under manned.

Had a great time playing with u guys. May there be more games to come! :D

I liked the new map too just because it was different. We should try the other finalists too.

0AFD3A7A15C435D5CF0314F2B020BF9D8D91860C

time to retire batman copied wutang? as far as i could tell this was the only souvenir rickeh ak on the market.

Safari Mesh boys! Also got an ugly M4 to match!

Omega

Banned
played two ESEA matches earlier..yea i don't have the aim to entry right now

playing like a bitch isn't fun at all. idk how people do it

Omega

Banned
my aim is seriously awful and I do it fine, it's more about pre-aiming and crosshair placement

that's what i was referring to with aim though, crosshair placement. constantly doing 52 in 2 or some shit because im shooting at the chest.

been like this for awhile now. my HS% was always like 45-55% if i go watch some demos from august or earlier, but now its like 30%, 40% if im having a "great" game.

impact

Banned
that's what i was referring to with aim though, crosshair placement. constantly doing 52 in 2 or some shit because im shooting at the chest.

been like this for awhile now. my HS% was always like 45-55% if i go watch some demos from august or earlier, but now its like 30%, 40% if im having a "great" game.

well this is where playing FFA DM on maps that are not dust2 helps

and my HS% is worse than that

baby

I should really hit the FFA DMs more. It's a shame the good ones on the West coast are usually always full.

dont spend too much time on them tho. you really dont wanna get into a dm-y playstyle. i used to do it for like an hour every time i played and i feel like while my aim was better, i played consistently stupider than i do now, which is saying something.

dont spend too much time on them tho. you really dont wanna get into a dm-y playstyle. i used to do it for like an hour every time i played and i feel like while my aim was better, i played consistently stupider than i do now, which is saying something.
I am the king of stupid plays!
My style is already an offset of dm playstyle. It relies on outskilling the opponents. Not the type of player you want to be the last alive. I rather entry.

Top Bottom