• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Clydefrog

snes rushes mid

oECD148.gif

hamchan

ITS FINE IF YOU USE THOSE SETTINGS BOI

[MISC]
– In official competitive matches, voice communications are now team-only in warmup and half-time, allowing players to discuss player roles and strategies.
i didn't ask for this. valve dev prolly got shittalked so added this.

Thank fuck. Fuck other people especially the other team.

tootsi666

ITS FINE IF YOU USE THOSE SETTINGS BOI

[MISC]
– In official competitive matches, voice communications are now team-only in warmup and half-time, allowing players to discuss player roles and strategies.
i didn't ask for this. valve dev prolly got shittalked so added this.
Good change IMO. Shittalk is more effective during the match anyway and idiots blasting music (includes teammates) so I have to mute them and then unmute them when the match starts are annoying.

Edit. The billion facecams in the PGL stream are obnoxius. I wanna see CS, not CS players.
Edit2. And PGL doesn't even have casters on lmao
Next Major production quality. At least we have camera spins.
Edit3. Team Hiko vs VP is now online with casters

rugioh

Banned
I just switched from 1600x900 to 1920x1080 and man I didn't know what I was missing. The game looks so much clearer!

Ludono

"no fun allowed"

yea because hearing the other team talk shit, talk about their stupid ass skins or playing bad music is totally fun.

Well of course grandpa cranky pants is a fan of this update.

But for the rest of us who actually can take a joke had fun with the chaos that was warmup. Also I might be in the minority here but I don't mind people playing music during warmup / halftime as long as they don't play it during the game.

rugioh

Banned
Well of course grandpa cranky pants is a fan of this update.

But for the rest of us who actually can take a joke had fun with the chaos that was warmup. Also I might be in the minority here but I don't mind people playing music during warmup / halftime as long as they don't play it during the game.

I'm not exactly a fan of the competitions of how many n-bombs a 15 year old squeaker can rattle off in the span of 5 minutes either.

Mokoi

Banned
I've received many gigs from singing my rendition of take these broken wings during warmup. Smh how am I going to feed the fam.

frbrr

I'm not exactly a fan of the competitions of how many n-bombs a 15 year old squeaker can rattle off in the span of 5 minutes either.

Ehh, that sounds much better than what we get on the swedish servers. It's basically a group of depressed russians trying to figure out who the closet gay is through 5 minutes of aggressive speed dating.

impact

Banned
Ehh, that sounds much better than what we get on the swedish servers. It's basically a group of depressed russians trying to figure out who the closet gay is through 5 minutes of aggressive speed dating.

I haven't played with russians but I dunno how it can be worse than the mexicans/brazilians/whatever kind of spanish language these guys speak that insist on playing on US servers instead of their own. They talk shit as they run around hitting better shots than pros with their 150 ping, but then when they're on your team they go 0-15 while talking shit about America.

I guess russians are the mexicans of europe

baby

i havent seen a squeaker in a long time. its more disgusting when its people who are clearly post-puberty still thinking that shit is ok

also i may have to rescind my retirement. it took me all of 5 hours to catch up on my hw and im realizing theres shit all else to do in this place

tootsi666

I haven't played with russians but I dunno how it can be worse than the mexicans/brazilians/whatever kind of spanish language these guys speak that insist on playing on US servers instead of their own. They talk shit as they run around hitting better shots than pros with their 150 ping, but then when they're on your team they go 0-15 while talking shit about America.

I guess russians are the mexicans of europe
Pretty much

cHinzo

Made it to LEM with EUGaf + Shadow. :> Shadow also made it to Eagle again.
Some fun games, but putting Cobble in was a big mistake. ;_;

Starfield

I was pretty depressed today. We lose a child doll named Pauli. I tried to reanimate him....

30 x 2 x 30 x 2 x 30 x 2....he didn't make it.

impact

Banned
yea my buddies are in a pug with him and messaged me "yo this guy on my team is using a controller lmao" and I instantly knew it was that banned Xbot

ESEA will not help you improve if you use a controller :| Nothing will lol

Omega

Banned
https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=5446462

once it's over you can download the demo if you want. I'm not trying to be a dick but seriously, ESEA is not the place for people who play with controllers. The dudes there are hostile as fuck if you miss even one shot.

yo his bio..what the fuck
Biography
Yo! I'm Speedy! I play CS:GO about as casually Competitive as you could! I play with a controller, and I don't know any nades/smokes, and I can't spray my weapons properly, it's honestly surprising that I do as well as I do sometimes.

I would maybe like to go Pro in Counter Strike one day, but... I really don't want to learn how to play with a Mouse and Keyboard, so maybe that dream won't happen.

i don't even

this is like going to your local rec center, shooting a three pointer and saying you want to be an NBA player.

Overdoziz

Banned
https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=5446462

once it's over you can download the demo if you want. I'm not trying to be a dick but seriously, ESEA is not the place for people who play with controllers. The dudes there are hostile as fuck if you miss even one shot.
CS isn't a place for a controller in any gametype. Watching him play and ruin some other GAFfers' game was pretty funny though. His entire playstyle pretty much revolves around baiting other people and being the last person alive so he can get some worthless kills and make himself think he's actually contributing something.

MayMay

Banned
Yeah, we threw a few dumb rounds. It ended.. what - 16-10 or something - right? We would've probably had a way closer game on our hands without these lost rounds.

Ah well, mistakes were made - gonna be better next time.

Starfield

I usually do good on Cobble but today my aim was like someone who just came home from 12hr paramedic training, oh wait...

Top Bottom