• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Overdoziz

Banned
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

frbrr

This is kind of odd.

If they're pushing for tournaments to pay for everything, why would the top players even want to join an organization?
Salaries aren't that high, they make much more from streaming, prize money and stickers.

tootsi666

This is kind of odd.

If they're pushing for tournaments to pay for everything, why would the top players even want to join an organization?
Salaries aren't that high, they make much more from streaming, prize money and stickers.
Inb4 Team Secret CS

frbrr

So it's not a players union? This is not good.

Edit: Good for those teams and orgs but apparently not on the behalf of players.

The player union is still happening

some may have missed the genius solution offered by lurppis,
"what unions do is basically extortion, if you dont like a job get a new one. terms/salary will adapt to workforce"

Omega

Banned

"what unions do is basically extortion, if you dont like a job get a new one. terms/salary will adapt to workforce"

sounds like a real piece of shit

tootsi666

Spoken like a true honorary american

It amazes me that someone who went through the finnish school system thinks like that.

baby

its like when black americans extorted the white majority for the right to vote

tootsi666

I suck so match on MM right now. I can hit people just fine on DM/retake servers but for some reason on PUGs/MM I'm performing worse than my MG2 friend. Maybe I should take a small break.

Mokoi

Banned
I suck so match on MM right now. I can hit people just fine on DM/retake servers but for some reason on PUGs/MM I'm performing worse than my MG2 friend. Maybe I should take a small break.
i been doing shit lately, so I just changed some settings. we shall see how it goes. But yeah taking a break is good bruh.

Top Bottom