• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

MayMay

Banned
Just had this thought..

If you're playing CS and have a bot on your team, and you die and take it over.. Can you get overwatched if you toggle only for the duration that you're playing the bot..

Or like, if alot of people report you and you get overwatched - is the demo gonna show the bot gameplay or not?

r/ShowerThoughts

technically he would be central

I guesssss

MayMay

Banned
Maybe if you would fill up the lobbies and wouldnt put us together with random russian/polish/mute people every match... :p

Also we won ez pz on Mirage
because the enemy was throwing ;_;

Mokoi

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1087497.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mokoi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread or I don't like you --you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

360fx360f

M9 Bayonet | Ultraviolet (WW) -- MB-2F797A8DE49D4184 - Taken by baby. 31 entrants total.

t1444173469z1.png

Omega

Banned
Holy shit, that's a giveaway.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread or I don't like you --you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Sorry but you don't even have 5 posts in all three CS threads combined.

Omega

Banned
It's impressive how random ppl we've never seen before start posting mere MINUTES after a big giveaway is posted lol

it's actually kind of pathetic.

luckily mokoi isn't dumb enough to give someone who has never posted in a CS thread before (despite having a GAF account for almost a decade) a $100+ weapon just so they can sell it and buy some shitty games they'll never play.

i'd prefer rank 3 whiners and driveby shitposters like that dude who never posted but came here to tell us this game sucks and hes uninstalling. at least they're just annoying, these people just want free shit.

go watch dizzykitten

Whats with all the "Holy something, that's a giveaway posts"? Pretty weird.

Anyways I just checked what the fuss was about and sweet aunt jemimah, that's a giveaway!

Artanisix

How does this game have a competitive scene? I've been trying to get into it because all my friends play but it seems completely luck based imo. I would consider myself a master of halo and the similar playstyles should of made this game easy to play. I'm using my xbox 360 controller on the lowest sensitivity possible because it makes it easier to get headshots. So I decided to try some deathmatch and jumped into the multiplayer.

I was destroyed, long story short. Everyone else seems faster than me. I unload shot after shot into the enemy with 100% accuracy, but for some reason, I simply cannot aim, and they kill me first. They also fucking run faster than I do, too. What am I doing wrong? When people play this game for 1000 hours, do they get perks that have give advantages over me as a newbie? My bullets don't go where I aim and it's really stupid. Here's how a typical showdown goes:

-I try to aim for the head. Hit around neck/chest area SEVERAL times.
-Enemy doesn't even turn around completely, and shoots me once and I die instantly. I'm using the most expensive gun available too. AND yes in case you were wondering, I did buy body armor.

I'm learning to play with the Negev and M249 which are pretty similar to the battle rifle.

JambiBum

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1087497.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mokoi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you have more than 2 posts in this thread you can not enter Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
360fx360f

t1444173469z1.png

Top Bottom