• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Valkrai

It's not that ez udie. You can't just put good maps in. Luckly I have created a map on phone that I'm sure will get in. Please rate and like. Free sand dune with every like.

Wip: lines are tunnels

There also needs a mid lane tunnel 0/10

Disxo

It's not that ez udie. You can't just put good maps in. Luckly I have created a map on phone that I'm sure will get in. Please rate and like. Free sand dune with every like.

Wip: lines are tunnels

Haha the rotations would be an oddysey
(Btw hi cs gaf)

Omega

Banned
needs more connectors
PYROmTk.jpg

Low Tier
wow that does look like a really good map design. Haha inspired me to try making one myself >< This was like 30 minutes in gimp, its still a wip

I think its a little CT sided though

Whoa was just doing some reading regarding massive FPS drops during smoke, and it turns out it was caused by my outdated sound drivers? Now i'm running the game at 150fps and only drops to 70ish during smoke (it dropped well below 30 before), that's some crazy stuff.

Well my PC isn't very high end, so this was a pleasant surprise, problem was I had the stock Win 10 sound drivers, immediately noticed the performance boost after upgrading to the latest drivers available, apparently this is only caused by realtek devices.

frbrr

lol, I expected the thread to be a fucking mess when I checked it in the morning, but this is just so much better than I imagined it

cHinzo

Just woke up. Havent seen half of u guys before lmao. This is gonna be great. :'D

Do we btw have Overgrown on Quiche's server? We could try to play it to see if people dig the map. It was fun in the Operation and prolly more fun than fcking de_empire or whatever that snowwy map was called.

frbrr

Just woke up. Havent seen half of u guys before lmao. This is gonna be great. :'D

Do we btw have Overgrown on Quiche's server? We could try to play it to see if people dig the map. It was fun in the Operation and prolly more fun than fcking de_empire or whatever that snowwy map was called.

I actually really liked that one, both bombsites felt really unique

Ludono

I absolutely love all these lurkers coming out of the woodwork :D

Also sorry for the terrible game last night guys, got like 6 kills across 2X rounds, that's what 4 hours of sleep after 2 days of midterms do to your skilkl I guess :p

Also just realized I can't sell my Golden Coil on OPskins because my German bank account is opened yet (fuck you US Government, can't wait until I get my German citizenship)

Mokoi

Banned
There also needs a mid lane tunnel 0/10

needs more connectors
This is why shitty maps get in. You can't just add more to map. This like map science 101

wow that does look like a really good map design. Haha inspired me to try making one myself >< This was like 30 minutes in gimp, its still a wip

I think its a little CT sided though
Reminds me of some flash game I played in bcis back in middle school.

Ludono

Had an hour to burn after lunch decided to soloq...

Ended up with three squeekers who were convinced they were amazing.... I was last surviving one round and saved my awp, they told me to give it to them next round... I didn't obviously. I went and go a pick while they were all trying to continually block me until we got flanked and all died...

Why do I even bother.

MayMay

Banned
I love squeakers because they end up so upset if you troll them. Ill take a soloq loss any day if it means I can troll some 10 year olds that think they're on Fnatic

Lourio

+1 postcount and +1 eastcoast count. :-D
So much activity in this thread with Mokoi's giveaway.

And no I am not entering, have at it savages.

Shane

Anyone else experienced that lovely bug where it thinks you haven't finished a match even though you have? Glorious. Hopefully sorted soon; maybe already has.

Played a few more games last night. LEs are appearing in teams now so fingers-crossed that means I'm edging closer to ranking up.

Also been playing Deathmatch (with a pistol only) as a warm-up and that's certainly helping my pistol round. Can't recall if I read someone else doing the same thing here.

Lourio

Time for more CS now that the R6 beta has ended.

If you see me online, throw me an invite. Active during the evenings; during the day I'm online but I'm at 'work'. :-D
Need to work on actual strats.

MayMay

Banned
Lol. Needed a break from CS.

I did enjoy playing the beta though.

Damn, I didnt know there were more ppl in here that played the beta.

We should've played some lol. I only ever played with 2-3 ppl together. Would've been nice to maybe fill up a lobby and play instead of having to deal with randoms that dont know how to play videogames lol

frbrr

my experience of r6 beta

pick shield class, blow up the door and rush in, get shot in the back by russian teammate

Top Bottom