• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

baby

who are these people and what kind of magic the gathering bullshit are they talking about
did larpgaf come here for the giveaway

MayMay

Banned
How does this game have a competitive scene? I've been trying to get into it because all my friends play but it seems completely luck based imo. I would consider myself a master of halo and the similar playstyles should of made this game easy to play. I'm using my xbox 360 controller on the lowest sensitivity possible because it makes it easier to get headshots. So I decided to try some deathmatch and jumped into the multiplayer.

I was destroyed, long story short. Everyone else seems faster than me. I unload shot after shot into the enemy with 100% accuracy, but for some reason, I simply cannot aim, and they kill me first. They also fucking run faster than I do, too. What am I doing wrong? When people play this game for 1000 hours, do they get perks that have give advantages over me as a newbie? My bullets don't go where I aim and it's really stupid. Here's how a typical showdown goes:

-I try to aim for the head. Hit around neck/chest area SEVERAL times.
-Enemy doesn't even turn around completely, and shoots me once and I die instantly. I'm using the most expensive gun available too. AND yes in case you were wondering, I did buy body armor.

I'm learning to play with the Negev and M249 which are pretty similar to the battle rifle.

Not gonna lie, this made me chuckle.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Are we not allowed to be a part of this community now? i got like 500+ hours in CS GO now, got my DMG badge, and play CSGO gafhouses every other day with 15-20 different people from GAF. No need to be so elitist/insular, you feel me?

m4a1-s > m4a4 btw

baby

Are we not allowed to be a part of this community now? i got like 500+ hours in CS GO now, got my DMG badge, and play CSGO gafhouses every other day with 15-20 different people from GAF. No need to be so elitist/insular, you feel me?

you expect us not to side eye you when you suddenly have an interest in this community when mokoi posts a giveaway? like... lmao

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
you expect us not to side eye you when you suddenly have an interest in this community when mokoi posts a giveaway? like... lmao

Bro, I already have a nice knife; I really don't care for that one. It was just hilarious how delirium (a legit lurker here) makes a genuine "holy shit whatta giveaway" post and immediately (and quite humorously) gets dogpiled and screenshotted by some thirsty ass motherfuckers. He didn't "send" us here nor did he ever even send a PM to the guy about the knife giveaway.

edit: We lurk this thread too, checked it out after our CS inhouses today, and found some of the hilarious comical faux-outrage posts to be response worthy.

Well I came here to ask recommendations for a decent desktop mic for gaming, my price range is around $100, any suggestions are welcome.
smile.gif

But given the very nice people of the thread, I might overstay my welcome ;)

hello cs:go community neogaf players could you please rate my CSGO statistics and let me know if I can be a part of this community.

v4jnVUf.png

tyBWzjZ.png

If i need to play more hours or get a higher rank PLEASE let me know and I'll try to to get there. I really want to be a part of a real cs:go community that doesn't look down on newcomers and is friendly/inviting!

baby

Bro, I already have a nice knife; I really don't care for that one. It was just hilarious how delirium (a legit lurker here) makes a genuine "holy shit whatta giveaway" post and immediately (and quite humorously) gets dogpiled and screenshotted by some thirsty ass motherfuckers. He didn't "send" us here nor did he ever even send a PM to the guy about the knife giveaway. We lurk this thread too and checked it out after our CS inhouses today.

i dont know who delirium is or what he looks like but i definitely want to fuck him

Low Tier
im posting here because its my god-given right

Hello friends does anyone have any solutions to the vac authentication error tho? I've tried all the reddit fixes and it still happens occasionally.

MayMay

Banned
I really want to be a part of a real cs:go community that doesn't look down on newcomers and is friendly/inviting!

Funny thing is we are actually friendly and inviting, except if a million people come here to shitpost and/or abuse giveaways for no apparent reason.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Fun thing is we are actually friendly and inviting, except if a million people come here to shitpost and/or abuse giveaways for no apparent reason.

Nobody is abusing giveaways. No one ever was. We don't qualify for the giveaway. Nobody PM'd the kind Mokoi.

MayMay

Banned
Poor Overdoziz, wonder if it's a perma ban this time. Even though I doubt it if even Rivi doesn't get permd.

Nobody is abusing giveaways. No one ever was. We don't qualify for the giveaway. Nobody PM'd the kind Mokoi.

I know, I was just mentioning it because apparently our reaction to random lurkers always appearing when we have these big giveaways is hard to understand and somehow justifies this shitposting? Lol

We had random lurkers that never posted in any of the threads appear and win shit in here just to sell it in another thread. That's how stupid it gets.

hello cs:go community neogaf players could you please rate my CSGO statistics and let me know if I can be a part of this community.

v4jnVUf.png

tyBWzjZ.png

If i need to play more hours or get a higher rank PLEASE let me know and I'll try to to get there. I really want to be a part of a real cs:go community that doesn't look down on newcomers and is friendly/inviting!

Frail and poor, move along.

I'll do a knife giveaway when I get home if you cunts will stop shit posting.

Low Tier
hello everyone how do i fix the vac authentication error as i would really like to play this game
cm-kiss.gif

i am asking this thread b/c i have heard that it is very understanding of the game and that everyone is friendly and inviting ? :v

hello everyone how do i fix the vac authentication error as i would really like to play this game
cm-kiss.gif

i am asking this thread b/c i have heard that it is very understanding of the game and that everyone is friendly and inviting ? :v

You have to get a new pc.

baby

cm-kiss.gif

theres no real general solution to it. look for something youve installed that might be interfering with vac, otherwise youve just gotta wait for it to get fixed by valve in 30 years.

Low Tier
theres no real general solution to it. look for something youve installed that might be interfering with vac, otherwise youve just gotta wait for it to get fixed by valve in 30 years.

ok thx for the quikc response! is there like some kind of community created list of apps? I'm not sure if theres a way to check if i have anything installed that could fuck with csgo

This match felt like a load of shit to me.

Rg24aWK.jpg

We dominated T side, then on CT side its headshot city for this kid. Who ragehacks at gold nova?

We did have some dead weight we were carrying around, but man, it was bad CT side.

The new "watch" tab is really nicely done, I think.

udiie

Season is shit, plus we already had it in a previous operation.
Give me some new good shit. Like all these losers have to do is browse mapcore for 10 minutes and presto

Mokoi

Banned
It's not that ez udie. You can't just put good maps in. Luckly I have created a map on phone that I'm sure will get in. Please rate and like. Free sand dune with every like.

Wip: lines are tunnels

Top Bottom